BeveragesSports & Energy DrinksRockstar Energy Drink

Exterior Container: Metal Can

State of Readiness: Ready to drink

Form: Liquid

May Contain: Does not contain any of the 8 major allergens

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Rockstar® Revolt Killer Black Cherry Energy Drink - 16 fl oz Can!
tiffany R.
Scarborough, ON
Rockstar® Revolt Killer Black Cherry Energy Drink - 16 fl oz Can uploaded by tiffany R.
They are many flavors but this is one of my husbands favorite he says it tastesxlike dr pepper I'll just take his word on it
Amber T.
Niagara Falls, ON
Purchased at: Walmart
Probably my favorite energy drink, while I do like a lot of them, this black cherry makes me think of my childhood. I wish it was sugar free, but since it's not, I don't drink them as often. Rockstar® Revolt Killer Black Cherry Energy Drink - 16 fl oz Can
Kasey W.
Calgary, AB
Black Cherry is one of my favourite flavors. To me it kinda tastes like Dr. Pepper. I don't like most cherry flavoured things, but I really enjoy this. It passes my expectations and I definitely will continue to buy this.
Sarah D.
Hamilton , ON
LOVE this flavour! It’s not super sweet or bitter. Doesn’t leave a bad after taste in your mouth
Kayla B.
Rogersville , NB
Rockstar® Revolt Killer Black Cherry Energy Drink - 16 fl oz Can uploaded by Kayla B.
Love this drink, rockstar alone is incredible. The flavour is strong but not overpowering, I don’t normally like black cherries but I loved this. Price is the same as the rest but I would recommend this flavour like my friend did for me!
Kayla C.
Boise, ID
This is my go to energy drink, any time I need a bit of energy this is going to be what you see me drinking. I love the fact that it tastes like Dr pepper and doesn't have the same after taste as most energy drinks.
Kayla S.
So much sugar which is why I gave it 3 stars. But for those 3 stars I’d say the flavor is amazing, taste like a cherry Dr.pepper or Cheerwine! One of my go to favorites if needed for a busy day or just energy in general.
Emily F.
Burlington, NJ
Love the flavor of this drink! Gives me lots of energy and plus it is very affordable!
Gina I.
Vacaville, CA
Hubbys fav. I am so glad that more places started to carry it because it was a pain for a while when it first came out. He has tried pretty much every single kind and only ever wants this one.
Aimee L.
Tacoma
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my go to energy booster. If you're not one for the taste or after taste of energy drinks. Then you should try this, it tastes just like cherry coke.

Looking for your answer?