Rockstar Recovery Energy Drink Orange uploaded by Alejandra P.Rockstar Recovery Energy Drink Orange uploaded by Brittana E.Rockstar Recovery Energy Drink Orange uploaded by Sylvia C.

BY ROCKSTAR ENERGY DRINK

Rockstar® Recovery Orange Energy Drink.

B-Vitamins. Taurine. Caffeine.

Energy/hydration.

Only 10 calories per serving.

Electrolytes.

Non-carbonated.

With other natural flavors.

Made with real juice. see more...

• I don't usually like rockstars but this one looks good, d...3 Answers
Buy on www.ama...
Alison J.
Slippery Rock
This is probably the only energy drink I will drink. It does not taste overly sugary or gross, has a nice orange flavor and does not contain as much sugar which is great!
Mira C.
Clinton
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
This one is really good and it's less sugar than the others in the brand and really gives u the energy u need, it's really great to drink when ur trying to watch ur sugar level when u are diabetic, and the orange flavor is really good too, defiantly recommend this to everyone
Alejandra P.
El Paso, TX
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I really enjoyed this flavor, it was very citrus like. This drink helped me stay up all night finishing my homework, not to mention it did the job after only being $1 (a sale my locally owned shop currently has)!
Kelly L.
I really hate energy drinks, all of them seem to have the same sweet tart type of flavor that I can’t stand. This one gives me a nice boost of energy and tastes great! It has a slightly watered down but natural kind of flavor but I love it
chris c.
Cottondale
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
This drink is one I drink just about every morning to help start my day. I like the flavor and it doesn't have that energy drink after taste. It does meet my expectations and I will continue buying it. I am trying more of the rockstar drinks but this is my favorite as of now
Afton F.
I don’t drink energy drinks often m, but when I do it’s always Rockstar. It doesn’t have an overwhelming taste like other energy drinks. The orange is delicious and so is the one in the pink can.
Courtney C.
Logan, UT
So I'm not usually an energy drink person, but when I need one this is my go to. I generally go toward energy drinks with juice in them. It tastes great and I don't get a crash after
Jojo M.
This one is my favorite. I like that it's not carbonated so I don't feel as gross after drinking it. I don't drink energy drinks often, but this is my go to if I do
Kimberly D.
Grand Jct, CO
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I really enjoy the taste of this beverage, and I actually prefer it over the original Rockstar flavor. I feel like it really gives me an energy boost - although the size of the drink is huge! I'm never able to drink a whole one to myself...
Ravan A.
Pittsburgh, PA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Poor man’s monster rehab. I gotta be really hungover and they have to be totally out of rehabs for me to get this’s. It’s also gross. I don’t like orangeaid anything. It is hydrating, though.
Jennifer N Ronnie F.
Sacramento, CA
I don't usually like rockstars but this one looks good, does it have a really harsh taste?