Rockstar Recovery Energy Drink Orange uploaded by Sylvia C.Rockstar Recovery Energy Drink Orange uploaded by Brittana E.Rockstar Recovery Energy Drink Orange uploaded by Alejandra P.

BY ROCKSTAR ENERGY DRINK #88 in Energy Drinks

Rockstar® Recovery Orange Energy Drink.

B-Vitamins. Taurine. Caffeine.

Energy/hydration.

Only 10 calories per serving.

Electrolytes.

Non-carbonated.

With other natural flavors.

Made with real juice. see more...

• I don't usually like rockstars but this one looks good, does it h...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Allyson D.
Lorton, VA
I don't like energy drinks very much because I "crash" only a few hours later and this is no exception. If you are looking for some long-term and real energy, drink a Gatorade or something like it. I do not intend on repurchasing this beverage but did like the packaging.
Serena B.
Rio Linda, CA
Fitspiration Expert
I absolutely love the flavor of this drink. It also gives you the extra push you need to get through a day or a workout. It definitely met my expectations. I like this flavor better compared to the original all flavor. I would recommend this drink to others.
Amy R.
S Rockwood, MI
Delicious!! Sugar free and you feel like you're drinking a juice! The flavor is amazing and the packaging is cute and catches your eye. I am a repeat customer and my fiancé and I will continue to buy this product!!
Ana C.
I am not a fan of the energy drinks. Everyone always recommended this brand and product to me. So one day I decided to give it a try and I did not like it at all.
Gwendolyn J.
I like the whipped orange taste like a orange pop up love the design very appealing I definitely recommend you try this
Angela B.
Sioux Falls, SD
Has a great orange flavor! I'm very picky when it comes to orange flavor! Can is flashy and deff catches ur attention!
chris c.
Cottondale
Fitspiration Expert
This drink is one I drink just about every morning to help start my day. I like the flavor and it doesn't have that energy drink after taste. It does meet my expectations and I will continue buying it. I am trying more of the rockstar drinks but this is my favorite as of now
Ravan A.
Pittsburgh , PA
Fitspiration Expert
Poor man’s monster rehab. I gotta be really hungover and they have to be totally out of rehabs for me to get this’s. It’s also gross. I don’t like orangeaid anything. It is hydrating, though.
Mira C.
Renton, WA
Fitspiration Expert
This one is really good and it's less sugar than the others in the brand and really gives u the energy u need, it's really great to drink when ur trying to watch ur sugar level when u are diabetic, and the orange flavor is really good too, defiantly recommend this to everyone
Alejandra P.
El Paso, TX
Fitspiration Expert
I really enjoyed this flavor, it was very citrus like. This drink helped me stay up all night finishing my homework, not to mention it did the job after only being $1 (a sale my locally owned shop currently has)!
Jennifer N Ronnie F.
Sacramento, CA
I don't usually like rockstars but this one looks good, does it have a really harsh taste?