BY ROCKSTAR ENERGY DRINK #78 in Energy Drinks

ROCKSTAR RECOVERY is designed for those who need a strong energy boost when it counts - plus maximum recovery and hydration.

• Does it taste like lemonade or more like a lemonade tea?2 Answers
  • Do people really feel that this belongs in a fitness cate...8 Answers
  • Does this taste like lemonade?4 Answers
  • "I wonder if they have a sugar free lemon one!" in 1 review
Alyssa R.
Fullerton, CA
This has been my go to for years. It’s not carbonated like others are, so it tastes more like juice! It keeps me up, which is helpful since I have chronic fatigue. I also have a few of these in my house for when I need a pick me up!
Kitty T.
Estero, FL
This was my go-to energy drink while I was in pharmacy school. I still sometimes purchase it on a whim at gas stations etc when I need a good boost of energy! I love how it also contains electrolytes so the drink is less dehydrating and gives a sense of it being healthier.
Rosaline M.
Sacramento, CA
Really good! It really tastes like lemonade while also giving you that extra boost that everyone could use once in a while. It’s not carbonated (which I especially like) and it’s not too sweet either!
Christina D.
I first tried these at a music festival where they were one of the vendors & sponsors. It was summer time, hot & humid as hell. They were charging for waters & handing these out free. They tasted good & got me hella pumped. This one in particular had a good taste, I don't like overly sugary or sweet flavors.
Lauren T.
Warwick, RI
I like this one but you only need about half and you're ready to go. I got this as a mid day pick me up and it did do the trick but it makes you crash after. I try not to drink energy drinks often but sometimes you just need one to get by. This will definitely get you to where you need to be.
Ashlyn A.
Mira Loma, CA
Tried this one day at a concert after it was over 100 degrees and I was dehydrated. I now recommend this to anyone who needs energy and something to lift them up!
Bailey B.
Louisville, KY
This is hands down my goto energy drink. I don't really like carbonation, which is why this is so perfect! It tastes exactly like lemonade, and it's a recovery drink so the crash isn't as major from the caffeine in my experience! I definitely recommend this to everyone!!
Kimberly R.
This is my go to afternoon pick me up. It’s delicious and it gives me that afternoon boost that is needed after lunchtime. I typically purchase at Neighborhood Walmart for $1.50 each, which is good seeing as sale price is 2 for $3. I recommend to anyone who loves energy drinks.
Whitney K.
Attleboro, MA
I'm not a fan of most energy drinks, I don't like the after taste of many of the vitamins that they add in. This lemonade from Monster is so amazing. It tastes just like Crystal Light if you like that. It has no bitter aftertaste and is super delicious!
Christina R.
Elkhart, IN
My favorite thing about this is that it doesn't taste like an energy drink. It just tastes like a refreshing lemonade. I don't really notice much of an energy boost, but I am not sensitive to energy drinks. When I see these for sale, I normally buy one.
Bryanne H.
Tucson, AZ
Is it hard for anyone else to swallow?
Pearl S.
Somerville, NJ
Is this product very high in sugar? Or how soon will I crash after consuming it?
Amy K.
Newburgh, IN
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Do people really feel that this belongs in a fitness category??
Sophia H.
Does this taste like lemonade?
Mckenzie M.
Terrebonne, OR
How do these encourage healthy habits?