BY ROCKSTAR ENERGY DRINK

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Rockstar pure zero silver ice

Buy on Amazon
Chantel J.
Peoria, AZ
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I buy this product all the time so I am surprised Influenster has it listed as discontinued. It's the best one as it's not as sugary as the other flavors. This drink is why I survive my work from home job lol
Kristal R.
El paso, TX
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Hey guy's!! So I been testing these rockstar energy drinks, and I must admit that this is not one of my favorite flavors, but it does work for me, gives me tons of energy, and this brand of energy drinks is my fave forsure, I do recommend it, I love it! And doesn't make me crash! But this flavor is just not the best one out.. but it might be to good to you, who knows! But it isn't that bad neither, it's alright ! Rockstar Pure Zero Silver Ice
Beth W.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I typically use these as a pick me up towards the end of the day, and they work okay. Not a huge pick me up, but enough to notice the difference. The flavor isn't too bad on this either, although I notice I have a hard time finishing them for some reason. Not my favorite energy drink, but not too bad.
Laurel C.
Warner Robins, GA
This is one of my favorite energy drinks. It basically tastes like sprite or fresca. It is light and refreshing and I can mix it with juice if I need a bit of a pick me up. The best thing is that it doesn't taste like an energy drink, it is sweet and doesn't taste like the stereotypical redbull. Great product for those who like the caffeine without the nasty taste.
Melissa P.
OWENSVILLE, MO
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I have been a Monster fan, after finding this at the local gas station I have to say I am a fan. Rockstar Zero are close in ingredients and give the same lasting effect that the Monster gave me. I like the flavor and the can is smaller. It seems to take me all day to finish a Monster. I would recommend this product.
Annabelle F.
Nokomis, FL
If Sprite were an energy drink, it would be Rockstar Pure Zero Silver Ice. The "energy drink" taste is present but not overwhelming and the lemon-lime twist is refreshing. They are very inexpensive in my area and I enjoy these often!
Gretchen M.
Spring Hill, TN
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
My go to pick me up drink! This is hands down my favorite drink. It's got enough caffeine to puta little pep in my step when I'm dragging at work and it has none of the sugar and calories of the typical energy drink or soda!
Jennifer B.
It tastes like artificial sugar. I think any kind of sugar is bad for you, so why not have REAL sugar? I wouldn't drink this before a workout, I much prefer a quick shot of an energy-drink. I run about 6 miles a day, so I can't have too much sloshing around in my stomach.
Christy B.
The taste is good. however, these things are very bad for you. If you're going to drink them then eat something with it. It'll help with the jitters and the crash.
Alyssa D.
It's horrible tasting and horrible for you. I tried it when I was younger and it tasted horrible. I stuck with monster when I was younger but now I stay away from energy drinks.