BY ENERGY DRINK #8 in Energy Drinks

• How do you pack such a great flavor in this? 1 Answers
  • I have been meaning to check this out but is the high fructose corn...1 Answers
  • So many different flavors. You can find them all ...Be the first to answer!
Buy on Amazon
  • "While I think this is probably the best flavor of Rockstar, I think it has way to much sugar and makes me feel heavy after drinking it" in 2 reviews
  • "Im not a big fan of these drinks at all my body gets all weirder maybe the sugar in it................................ " in 1 review
  • "I would recommend staying away from Energy drinks such as Rockstar, lots of unnecessary sugars and ingredients that aren't good for you." in 1 review
  • "It tastes like fruit punch and a energy drink combined, not bad, but i tend to stay away from them" in 1 review
  • "If you are worried about the calories, the sugar free version of this is tasty." in 1 review
Bryan M.
Bryan M.
Albuquerque, NM
Really good energy drink It's got 240mg of caffeine along with the other energy drink goodies. It's almost twice as strong as the other drinks that come in at 160mg in general or less sometimes around 140mg. These are a bit on the sweeter side which I don't really like. However I tend to drink half and half or use it for mixes with other drinks (never alcoholic) to tone down the sweetness. I've never had an issue of it leaving a weird taste. If anything I feel this is a superior product even with its cons compared to a lot of other drinks. Always affordable anytime I've found it anywhere. I would recommend this drink to anyone who wants a sweeter drink and likes fruit punch. Good for your sweet tooth's.
katie f.
katie f.
Ashville, PA
I began drinking these when I worked two full time jobs that consisted of a third shift followed by a first shift. While most people get to sleep I needed something to be able to help me stay alert. In my opinion, most of the energy drinks taste terrible, so they were of no use to me. That is until I tried this exact flavor of rockstar. To this day it is still the only energy drink that I will drink. I was drinking two to three cans a day, but then I had to wean myself off of them for heath reasons. My husband still drinks one a day thankfully they are affordable!
Alicia G.
Alicia G.
Henagar, AL
I love this energy drink! I don't go a day without drinking these! As you can see above I keep a stock on these at my house at all time. To me it tastes like a carbonated fruit punch and goes with everything. It helps me when I need that extra boost in my day! There is also a sugar free version and it doesn't taste bad like most sugar free energy drinks do. I should seriously try to buy stock in this company I love it so much!!!
Deja S.
Deja S.
Seriously love this drink so much, and it taste pretty good. It was the very first flavor of energy drink had from this brand ever (almost 6 years ago), and I still like the flavor. They're not very expensive and you can find them almost everywhere.(I literately found the 12oz version of it at the dollar tree). I can drink it and immediately feel myself get more energy. (Actually drink one as I'm making this review)
Maidy G.
Maidy G.
Watertown, WI
Really good flavor but gotta say,a little too much sugar for me,makes me feel a little tired after a while,I used to drink 3 in an 8 hour shift day but I cut down to 2 due to the sugar level,I recommend trying it if you have a high tolerance for sugar,I myself don't consume too much because of my health,hope you enjoy it.
Alexis W.
Alexis W.
Upper Arlngtn, OH
This is the only energy drink I drink. I don't like the tastes most energy drinks leave in your moth but this one doesn't leave that gross taste, this one tastes amazingly like fruit punch. I usually get them at gas stations where you can get 2 for $3 or some deal like that. It's hard to go a day without drinking one!
Heather A.
Heather A.
cant get enough i love this drink. the flavor is on point. when i need a pick me up i run and grab one room temp or ice cold this drink is great. dont change this formula. my friends dont drink energy drinks but they will drink rockstar punched. grab one and give it a try.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Sierra Vista, AZ
I dont' normally go for Rockstar because the flavors I dont really like but this is really great and isnt the normal taste of Rockstar. If you want to try somethign that taste like Fruit Punch I would say go for this one. It doesnt taste like an energy drink at all for me.
Kirby B.
Kirby B.
Bakersfield, CA
It's one of the few flavors I can stand. Definitely a road trip must! Worth buying, inexpensive and it gives you a boost. It's a decent size drink so you don't feel like you're going to crash within an hour of opening it. Definitely bringing it on out next trip!
Brittaney H.
Brittaney H.
the rockstar punched energy + punch is my husband's favorite energy drink! He used to only drink another brand until a friend of his had him try it and not he's addicted. He loves the flavor of them and always requests me to buy more whenever I'm at the store.
Takoia G.
Takoia G.
Los Angeles , CA
Which flavor do you like?
Kayla N.
Kayla N.
Fort Lupton, CO
What Flavors Does This Come In ?
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Hawkesbury, ON, ON
Could thus be the best rockstar flavor??
Kellie H.
Kellie H.
New Bedford, MA
What's everyone's favorite energy drink? Mine is Rockstar Punched Energy + Punch Drink.
Benjy W.
Benjy W.
toronto
Rockstar punched is by far the best out of all the energy drinks i have tried over the years. 5 🌟