BY ROCKSTAR ENERGY DRINK #45 in Energy Drinks

Buy on Amazon
  • "While I think this is probably the best flavor of Rockstar, I think it has way to much sugar and makes me feel heavy after drinking it" in 2 reviews
  • "Im not a big fan of these drinks at all my body gets all weirder maybe the sugar in it................................ " in 1 review
  • "I would recommend staying away from Energy drinks such as Rockstar, lots of unnecessary sugars and ingredients that aren't good for you." in 1 review
  • "It tastes like fruit punch and a energy drink combined, not bad, but i tend to stay away from them" in 1 review
  • "If you are worried about the calories, the sugar free version of this is tasty." in 1 review
Autumn A.
Valrico, FL
This is my one and only favorite Rockstar drink. I’ve tried other flavors and do not like them at all. This one lives up to not tasting to much like an energy drink. I would 100% buy this again, it definitely gives you a punch.
Paige H.
Greensboro, NC
By far the best tasting Rockstar flavor.  Super yummy! My hubby buys these often because they're cheaper than a $5 coffee at starbucks.  I think they could be healthier.  There are lower calorie flavors but they just don't taste as good.  I'd recommend these to someone who doesn't pay attention to calories/sugar et..
Paige B.
Abrams
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I first tried this energy drink when I was in high school, and I completely fell in love. I had tried Monster before, but it just didn't have as good a taste as this one did. The price was well worth it, and it was far better than I had thought it would be. I would definitely buy this product again and I suggest it to others who are looking for a pick me up, no matter the time of day!
Patricia A.
Westerly
My oldest son by these entirely too much in my opinion. If you ask him a taste wonderful they give  pick you up. As a parent I worry about they have way too much sugar and is the energy part of it good for you. He personally would buy them daily myself as a parent I wouldn’t buy them at all
Jalyca R.
Las Cruces, NM
The only energy I will drink. It taste just like punch. It doesn't have any of those weird after tastes like others do. This taste literally like a carbonated juice. I like to drink mine with ice. They are inexpensive. I always see them on sale at gas stations or grocery stores.
Anastasia M.
Aberdeen, MD
This is definitely my go to drink after a late night for whatever reason. When I work doubles on the weekends. What I love about this is the taste. Its doesn't have a bitter aftertaste and actually taste like soda. So I get an even flow of energy and I do not come crashing down.
Christ T.
This product has saved my life numerous times. Every time before a late shift at work I drink one of these and I am able to stay awake  for the entire shift. Also whenever I’m tired during the weekdays for class I buy one and I know I’m set. I would definitely buy this again.
Christina C.
I love this flavor rockstar. It’s easy to find in most places and it tastes just like fruit punch. They’re usually reasonably priced and they frequently have deals and discounts on them. Rockstar’s are perfect for when you need an extra boost to get through the day.
Emily M.
I am actually drinking one as I type this review. This is my favorite energy drink and actually the only energy drink that I drink. It tastes like fruit punch and doesn’t make me jittery like other brands. I have purchased countless times and will continue too
Amanda D.
Manteca, CA
I am not typically much of an energy drink drinker, but when I do purchase one it is typically the Rockstar Fruit Punch flavor.  I used to work overnight shifts and this was something that helped keep me awake and moving throughout my shift at work.
Takoia G.
Los Angeles , CA
Which flavor do you like?
Kayla N.
Fort Lupton, CO
What Flavors Does This Come In ?
Samantha H.
Hawkesbury, ON
Could thus be the best rockstar flavor??
Kellie H.
New Bedford , MA
What's everyone's favorite energy drink? Mine is Rockstar Punched Energy + Punch Drink.
Benjy W.
toronto
Rockstar punched is by far the best out of all the energy drinks i have tried over the years. 5 🌟