BY ROCKSTAR ENERGY DRINK #36 in Energy Drinks

Buy on Amazon
  • "While I think this is probably the best flavor of Rockstar, I think it has way to much sugar and makes me feel heavy after drinking it" in 2 reviews
  • "It tastes like fruit punch and a energy drink combined, not bad, but i tend to stay away from them" in 1 review
  • "If you are worried about the calories, the sugar free version of this is tasty." in 1 review
  • "I would recommend staying away from Energy drinks such as Rockstar, lots of unnecessary sugars and ingredients that aren't good for you." in 1 review
  • "Im not a big fan of these drinks at all my body gets all weirder maybe the sugar in it................................ " in 1 review
Sara S.
The flavor of this drink is what made me fall in love with it. I can't put my finger on where I remember the taste from, but it's something that I reach for whenever I need a boost of energy. It doesn't taste like the normal energy drink where it's almost like rocket fuel. It's a fruity taste that will almost remind you of childhood.
Shelbs O.
Vancouver, WA
Tastes just like fruit punch. Easy to drink without being too syrupy like a lot of energy drinks in my opinion. Also the price point is much better than other brands. I can find it at either the grocery store or a gas station which is convenient.
Autumn A.
Valrico, FL
This is my one and only favorite Rockstar drink. I’ve tried other flavors and do not like them at all. This one lives up to not tasting to much like an energy drink. I would 100% buy this again, it definitely gives you a punch.
Lydia M.
Grand Island
This drink is ssoooo goood! I love the flavors! And from other energy drinks it has a better after taste. And totally meet my qualifications! I loved how enriching the flavor was! And I plan on buying more!
Christine F.
Wyoming, MI
My alternative if coffee isn’t cutting it, I love the taste of fruit punch. However I feel that it doesn’t have much of that flavor. It’s a great brand, I like monster where I was crashing after I drank it.
Paige H.
Greensboro, NC
By far the best tasting Rockstar flavor.  Super yummy! My hubby buys these often because they're cheaper than a $5 coffee at starbucks.  I think they could be healthier.  There are lower calorie flavors but they just don't taste as good.  I'd recommend these to someone who doesn't pay attention to calories/sugar et..
Ashley H.
Batesville
This is the best energy drink there is! Hands down! It doesn't taste awful like most energy drinks. It tastes like fruit punch without the chalky taste of most energy drinks.
Patricia A.
Westerly
My oldest son by these entirely too much in my opinion. If you ask him a taste wonderful they give  pick you up. As a parent I worry about they have way too much sugar and is the energy part of it good for you. He personally would buy them daily myself as a parent I wouldn’t buy them at all
Paige B.
Abrams
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I first tried this energy drink when I was in high school, and I completely fell in love. I had tried Monster before, but it just didn't have as good a taste as this one did. The price was well worth it, and it was far better than I had thought it would be. I would definitely buy this product again and I suggest it to others who are looking for a pick me up, no matter the time of day!
Jalyca R.
Las Cruces, NM
The only energy I will drink. It taste just like punch. It doesn't have any of those weird after tastes like others do. This taste literally like a carbonated juice. I like to drink mine with ice. They are inexpensive. I always see them on sale at gas stations or grocery stores.
Takoia G.
Los Angeles , CA
Which flavor do you like?
Kayla N.
fort lupton, CO
What Flavors Does This Come In ?
Samantha H.
Hawkesbury, ON
Could thus be the best rockstar flavor??
Kellie H.
New Bedford , MA
What's everyone's favorite energy drink? Mine is Rockstar Punched Energy + Punch Drink.
Benjy W.
toronto
Rockstar punched is by far the best out of all the energy drinks i have tried over the years. 5 🌟