BeveragesEnergy & SportsRockstar Energy Drink
Rockstar Punched Energy Drink - 16 fl oz Can

Rockstar Punched Energy Drink - 16 fl oz Can

by Rockstar Energy Drink

Bigger. Better. Faster. Stronger. ROCKSTAR is the world's most powerful energy drink.

Where have you found the best deals to buy this in bulk? I’m tired of buying it by the can at the gas station.
What's everyone's favorite energy drink? Mine is [product:rockstar-punched-energy-punch-drink].
How do you pack such a great flavor in this?
Start your review of Rockstar Punched Energy Drink - 16 fl oz Can!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
While I think this is probably the best flavor of Rockstar, I think it has way to much sugar and makes me feel heavy after drinking itin reviews
It tastes like fruit punch and a energy drink combined, not bad, but i tend to stay away from themin reviews
I would recommend staying away from Energy drinks such as Rockstar, lots of unnecessary sugars and ingredients that aren't good for you.in reviews
If you are worried about the calories, the sugar free version of this is tasty.in reviews
Im not a big fan of these drinks at all my body gets all weirder maybe the sugar in it................................ in reviews
Trisha B.
Gladwin, MI
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
As far as Rockstars go this is the top favorite for me. In fact it's about the only one I really like. I cant drink a whole can myself, but I enjoy the flavor. It does have a strong aftertaste and that's one reason I love it. Take a drink and you taste it minutes after. I highly recommend if you like that fruit punch taste.
Hailey R.
Westfield, PA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
My favorite energy drink on the go! The Rockstar Fruit Punch Flavor is by far the best. It has all the caffeine I need to get that jump start in the morning to start my day. It has a great flavor and is conveniently located at all major store and gas stations...
lori H.
Monroeville, OH
I don't know a single person who is health conscious that drinks this! Not sure why it is in this category. They gave out samples of this where I work and that is the only reason I tried it. The sugar levels are outrageous so it makes you bounce off the walls then crash. The taste is so-so.
Grace B.
Brookston , IN
Purchased at: Kroger
I’m a night shift nursing aid and let me tell you! This is one of the few things that works when I’m feeling drained at night! It’s extremely unhealthy but to me it’s worth it to get the “pick me up” I need!
Tara S.
Dundee, MI
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Pretty good taste but unfortunately this drink is really bad for you! so many bad ingredients so I stopped drinking them!
Linn L.
Fullerton, CA
This is the only Rockstar flavor I have drank just because I'm not too sure about what the others taste like. This helps me on the long trips I take from LA to SF. I drive everytime I make this trip since its easier with two dogs.When coffee isn't enough this is my go to drink to help keep me awake. It tastes good and refreshing.
Judith Z.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Rockstar Energy Drink it's one of my husband's favorite energy drinks not for the energy but for the taste.......
Stephanie L.
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Safeway
Absolutely Love this energy drink. Especially because it doesn't leave an after taste. This drink is adorable. The only thing I would improve is maybe make a 8oz can. I'm a repeat customer. Rockstar Punched Energy Drink - 16 fl oz Can
Socorro J.
Reseda, CA
Im not a big fan of energy drinks but when it comes down to it this is my go to. Whether its for late night study sessions or long drives I definitely would recommend this energy drink. Probably the best tasting one you can find!
Rebecca  M.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
When I just too tired 😴 and coffee don’t cut it when I drink these they are pretty good was my 1st time and will be buying agian since the flavor was delicious 😋
Ask a question to the Influenster community...