BY ROCKSTAR ENERGY DRINK

Rockstar Energy Drink Perfect Berry see more...

Alissa W.
Fullerton, NE
Yes! These used to be a go to for me! The marketing seems more toward women since they come with a straw, seems like that would be to preserve lipstick lol. Tastes amazing and I definitely will go get one now!
Karen T.
Surprise, AZ
The best way to boost my energy is with one of these berry rockstars! Quick and cheap when you’re on the go. They have the best flavor. They’re my go go to energy drink.
Elizabeth W.
North Platte, NE
I use to be able to find these everywhere and now I can’t find them at all! These are wonderful for me with no sugar/carbs and don’t leave me crashing hours later.
Taylor P.
This is the most sexist beverage I have ever seen. Seriously, they put a straw with this thing because they were afraid us dainty girls would mess up our perfect lipstick by drinking something straight out of a can. And of course, they made the can the most obnoxious bright neon pink they could find, because any self respecting delicate little flower of a woman wouldn't dare to put her mouth near anything different. But I digress. Im not here to review this on my own personal vendetta on Rockstar's marketing stupidity, Im here to review the beverage itself.

This stuff tastes bad. All I could really taste from this was fake sugar, a fake berry taste, and something that vaguely reminded me of stale bubblegum. It tasted as obnoxiously pink as the can. Gross. Otherwise, it has zero carbs, sugar, and calories (because oh no, the womens cant have carbz, they'd get fat), and the standard Rockstar energy blend with 240 mgs of caffeine per can.
Jenna M.
Lewiston, ME
This is not my favorite energy drink, but I will drink it in a pinch. I love berry flavored things, but something about this leaves something to be desired. It's almost not berry enough, sort of watered down, which is so unlike rockstar energy drinks.
Reese R.
Sulphur, LA
One of the best energy drinks on the market. I thought it was going to be a knockoff of monster but in fact it is better. Everything about it awesome. It is eye catching and very bright. Would really buy more.
Ashlyn S.
Indianapolis
Can not get enough of these! Taste so good, can't even tell that they are an energy drink. Love the little straw they come with. Unfortunately I can't find them anywhere other than the occasional gas station.
heather s.
Sterling Hts, MI
This is the only "Energy Drink" I will drink. No gross after taste, has that berry flavor, and zero calories. I wish you could buy them in the store in packs like regular Rockstar. I wish major stores had them in stock so I wouldn't have to go out of my way to smaller stores to find them. I could not live without this. Perfect for on the go or just something to cook you down. Highly recommended.
Lindsey G.
Columbus, OH
This is the only flavor of rockstar that I will buy - it is delicious and I would drink it even if I didn’t need energy! I️ have not been able to locate this particular flavor at the gas station or super market lately
Jordy P.
Kenmore, WA
So I am not the biggest Energy drinker anymore as I used to be, but the other day I was driving and wanted some caffeine but didn't feel like coffee. I decided to stop and get gas and see what the gas station had. I picked up one of these pretty energy drinks and to my surprise it was quite delicious. It's called "Perfect Berry" with zero carbs and zero sugars. Didn't taste fake like other ones do and because it was so warm out and it was cold it was quite delicious!
Shannon P.
Manning, SC
I get the shakes bad with Monster but not Redbull which one would you compare this Rockstar too....?
Helene S.
What kind og flavors is this? And is it good to drink?
raisa d.
spring, TX
taste good?
Ravan A.
Did they discontinue this? I can’t find this anywhere anymore :(