ElectronicsVideo Games & ConsolesRockstar Games
Rockstar North Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

Rockstar North Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

by Rockstar Games

How does everyone feel about this as their favorite GTA title? I think it'll take the cake for mine, 5 was great, but didn't have the same appeal as the real "gang" life.
Start your review of Rockstar North Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas!
How would you rate this product?
Barbora H.
Vaasa
Ultimate legend! This game was lot ahead its time. It's still great to play even now. It was planned to the smallest details and that's why it's so great to play. It has great humour, interesting missions and I think it's not exaggerated to say its a world of its own. It combines elements from all games imaginable and that's why I think everybody will find something for himself in this game. It has elements from car racing games, sport games, shooting games... If you are thinking about buying multiple games, try definitely the GTA series, because it will have all you wanted in one game!
Char L.
Syracuse , NY
Rockstar North Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas uploaded by Char L.
[product:rockstar-north-grand-theft-auto:-san-andreas] TEN TWENTY THIRTY FORTY FIFTY STARS if i could! This is my favorite game on the planet I still have my ps2 and the game. I could play on my ps4 but it just brings me back to my good days when I play on my ps2. Great story missions fashion visuals and the cheat codes were different different from the others. I love recruiting anybody off the streets. And the day’s I don’t feel like using phone going out I can just go to the casino on there lol. Great game great classic!
Jade S.
Cincinnati, OH
This game was so addicting when it came out! Absolutely loved it, couldn't put it down for one second! Loved that I got to drive cars all day!
Juliana J.
This game is pretty graphic and has a lot of profanity. It's not for kids but they always seem to get a hold of it. Men can beat up women in this game and destroy property. I think it's a huge distortion on reality and glorifies gangs and violence. Well made game but the title is terrible and it's too violent in my opinion.
Daisy Y.
Downloaded this game onto phone. It cost about four dollars. It's very fun to play. It's different to play this game on the phone then on the console. I get bored after a while I probably played this game for a month and then quit.
Jennifer B.
Hazel Green, AL
It is a fun game for adults only. If u don't enjoy profanity then I would say it isn't for you.
Heather D.
Mcdonough, GA
I LOVE GTA. It's so much fun to play but I do not really think it's a good game for children. My boyfriend and I definitely love playing though.
S B.
My favorite Grand Theft Auto game so far. The characters abilities are beyond their time. The driving options are unbelievable. The map is incredible. Altogether beyond its time and incredible.
Allison K.
I am a huge fan of the GTA series. Vice City is where it started. I really like that in San Andreas you can skip through a mission if it's too hard. Love the explorable open world.
Ashley G.
this is my all time favorite Grand Theft Auto. I love the storyline & how the game plays out. wonderful game if you like the GTA franchise.