BY ROCKSTAR GAMES

Neola  B.
Jamaica, NY
Omg till this day, this is my absolute favorite GTA. Everything about this game was perfected. From the story to the mission to the free play this game is just amazing.
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
Gamer Expert Level 2
I loved this game. I would always play it. I loved how it connected with GTA 3. It's a very good game and I would still play it. The missions are the funnest.
Evy H.
Love GTA games. None of them have disappointed me one bit. If I was not attending school full time, I would probably play GTA games all over again. :)
Marlene G.
BROOKLYN, NY
I love this game!
its so funny and full of different kinds of missions. and i love that you can keep playing even after you completed the game.
Whitney M.
Bronx, NY
I would never get tired of Grand Theft Auto. Loved these games since I was kid. I would not recommend it to buy for a child.
Brittany B.
I played this game over and over again. For awhile it was really addicting and beat this game so many times.
Johnna R.
Brother has always own ps games.
They always play this game day n night... Must live cars
Sherri M.
Walhalla, SC
Fun to play !! Get to drive bad cars and have fun. I would recommend it to others.
Rachel  P.
Bradenton , FL
I bought this as a gift for my son. He loves it. Graphics are old school and funny.