BY ROCKSTAR GAMES

Shannon H.
Red Wing, MN
Just recently purchased this game. I've been a fan of the games for some time and own, now, 1-5. I've only played a little but it seems to be on point with the other 4. I would totally recommend this to other gamers. I'm not much for the story line but that's not why I play. I play to run some people over and steal fast cars. You know, things that are generally frowned upon in real life. It's a great way to take out any rage you may currently be harboring.
Mr.Retail ..
Gamer Expert Level 3
Its quite easy to rate this game as 5 stars. There are so many play options and styles. The whole idea that your actions help to shape your enviroment is amazing. Yes its not kid friendlly but it teaches you life lessons like driving drunk will get you in trouble with the cops or stealing cars will get you in trouble with the cops lol. A really fun game that should be on your must have list.
Leydi H.
Huntingtn Sta, NY
Omg i totally love this game . I'm a girl and is nothing wrong with it. I loved every single one starting from gram theft auto San Andres. I really have fun playing and it's good because if you have brothers, cousins. You can a very comfortable and fun environment. As a girl Don't be shy to play with boys or " boys games"
Lauren T.
Austin, TX
I remember standing in a forever long line waiting for the release of this game. I was in that line for almost 8 hours and I do not regret any of that! This game is so fun! One of my top favorite Grand Theft Auto games out in stores now!
Monica T.
Reseda, CA
Gamer Expert Level 2
I love this. I bought it for my PlayStation. This game is really fun. It's really funny how you can be a thug through this game lol. You get to shoot people, run people over & Beat them up . sounds really crazy but it's fun.
Erika N.
Love this game, it's very interesting and you never run out of things to do! I always play it when i have free time and it was my first gta game I bought. was definitely worth it!
Princess R.
Bloomington , Ca
Fun game and funny at the same time definitely just for adults I would never allow my son to play this game but I highly recommend playing this game for fun.
Anthony G.
Merced, CA
One of the best out of the series I had this game for Xbox and PS3 very fun to play with friends online just to goof around. Has a lot of replay time.
Sheena D.
Baraga, MI
I love just about GTA games but this one wasn't really as great as all the others. Was kinda old with features and not all that great of a story
Maria F.
Grandy, NC
Loved this game. Super fun to play and I love the soundtrack. The newer one for Xbox 1 has amazing graphics. Definitly worth the money.
Jessica C.
Fort Gay, WV
I love this game so much anyone have questions let me kno
Mr.Retail ..
Gamer Expert Level 3
Whats your fave city to explore?
ali s.
Fresno, CA
Any one has any questions