BY ROCKSTAR GAMES

• "Since he wants every time the new that comes out. " in 1 review
Whitney B.
Webster Spgs, WV
Gamer Expert Level 3
Not a fan of this particular GTA. An extreme let down after Vice City and San Andreas. Was suppose to be a great comback but ended up as a failure in my opinion. Graphics aren't anything memorable, characters are boring and all look/talk the same and the sound is just single note. I wouldn't recommend.
Rebecca A.
Hayden, AL
Gamer Expert Level 3
I really like this game... I think its better than Grand Theft Auto V... but maybe because I like playing just one character better than the whole rotating between 3 different characters? Also Niko is funny.
Amber B.
Raceland , LA
I do like Grand Theft Auto but it gets boring quickly. I prefer more of a platform game that I can play all hours of the night and see results.
Lindsay H.
Toledo, OH
Fun game. Entertaining as all GTAs have been. Wasn't my favorite GTA, but I definitely enjoyed it.
Vanessa c.
MY boyfriend has this one and he enjoyed playing it. Since he wants every time the new that comes out.
Krystal P.
Wolcott, CT
Which GTA is your favorite?