BY ROCKSTAR NORTH

Rockstar North Grand Theft Auto IV
WTF? como assim só 7 reviws esse jogo é fantastico e eu recomendo muito para vocês mesmo que eu goste mais do san andreas e do v o iv tbm é muito louco ele tem bons gráficos boa jogabilidade boa movimentação e assim vai e sem contar que e muito louco acho que todo mundo ja ouviu falar sobre gta! Entao eu recomendo!!!
Stephane H.
Mableton, GA
This was the best game ever before, GTA V came out, good memories. Ok since I have to say more lol, this game is probably the best game that came out for PS2, it's fun, messy and who does not like killing hookers for their money lol.
Mike Y.
Norton shores, mi
This was one of my favorites not because of the graphics alought it was an awesome change from the last one. I just loved the Niko character and thought he was one of the best ones so far in the series
Bryan H.
The game is what you want to make of it... play it through Steam, which will allow you access to the workshop, which is user created content addons or modification to the game. This can definitely add to the value of the game... Even when you don't use the addons/modifications, the game is still giant sized and a genuinely fun time.
Lindsey E.
Grand theft auto is has gotten so overdone. Not super impressed with it anymore. It's a decent time waster though. I suggest trying watchdogs instead.
Iryna V.
Definitely, the best version of GTA there ever was. Graphics is beyond the world, I love the views, romantic side of you will not be asleep during missions when u see all the sunrises and sunsets. I will have a lot of fun, promise.
Stephany O.
Perris, CA
I have been a fan of the grand theft auto franchise since i can remember! It is a great game with phenominal feautures i would recommend to anyone. I cant wait for the next one to come out and play it!
Gabriele W.
Gamer Expert
I love this game I can play it for hours on end. I love just driving around in different cars. Don't tend to put it down for long I have been playing it since the first one on PlayStation. I would recommend this
Angel N.
Lovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelove. is there really much more to say?
Natasha B.
Somerset
Is this a game for a teenager?