BY ROCKSTAR ENERGY DRINK #38 in Energy Drinks

16 pack consisting of 8 x Rockstar Lime Freeze and 8 x Rockstar Pina Colada

Virginia Y.
Seattle, WA
This is by and far my favorite flavor of rockstar as it tastes like any other fruit punch. I enjoy one every day with lunch and have found their effects
easily last through the evening. I should really be drinking coffee or something but otherwise, ten out of ten thumbs up
Jaden R.
Sac city
The pina colada rockstar is great! Absolutely love the taste. Definitely helps keep me awake. I like this one because I haven’t really found alternatives it’s the only Pina Colada energy drink I’ve seen. Would recommend
Paige G.
Vista, CA
Pina colada is my absolute favorite flavor of rockstar! It tastes absolutely delicious and gives you the energy boost you need along with a great taste! I also love that rockstars are affordable and easy to find! They are my go to when I am on a road trip and driving through the night!
Macy T.
Died and went to heaven when i first tasted these! They are AMAZING!!!! Its hard to find in my area but wen i do find them i buy a few! Just tried the pina colada the other day and it reminded me of my warm weather times in florida before i left from Hurricane Irma.
Stephanie C.
Omaha, NE
I think the rockstar brand of energy drink works very well. It is on the expensive side so I wish it had better prices but we are still a repeat user of the product. I think comparatively it provides the energy and we like the zero sugar option.
Kaylie Y.
These are my favorite flavors and totally got me through finals week my senior year. I deluted them with ice in the morning that melted through out the day so I wouldn't get dehydrated. I was drinking one a day for three days straight.
Rachel R.
Chicago
I usually don't prefer to have energy drink but when I do need one I always buy Rockstar. Other companies that I have tried, leave an after taste which Rockstar doesn't.  I love both the Lime freeze and Pina Colada flavors. It positively works and would recommend these for anyone who hasn't tried Rockstar yet. :)
Kelsi C.
Ogden, UT
Good product, good value and good taste! Gives a good boost to give me energy when I am dragging. Good variety of flavors and available everywhere! I like rockstar better than red bull or monster. I would recommend rockstar!!!
Katherine B.
These are so good. I love both flavors equally as much. So good and I love the unique flavors. They don't taste quite as syrupy as other energy drinks. I like the packaging and colors too! Very bright and they stand out.
Katelyn E.
I really liked the pina colada but wasn’t really crazy about the other flavor. These really didn’t help with boosting my energy but they did taste good! I think that there is room for improvement. I will be buying it again

back