BY ROCKSTAR ENERGY DRINK

Rockstar Lime Freeze is a special energy drink that mixes the taste of frozen lime juice along with energy boosting b-vitamins and guarana to make the perfect energy beverage. The tropical taste of this beverage is sure to refresh your mind and give... see more...

Jenna M.
Lewiston, ME
My current favorite energy drink. If this is in the store cooler case, I will buy it. I love limeaide and this is a kicked up carbonated version of that. The only thing that could make this better is if they would come out with a calorie free version
Kayla B.
Botwood, NL
I love these. The flavor is great and doesn't have a bad aftertaste. It stays cold for a long time, and it's easy to drink from thanks to the great packaging. It gives you a great boost of energy but doesn't make you jittery like most energy drinks do.
Caroline S.
Portland
I didn't get a pack of 24, I'm only adding this because there wasn't an individual can option here on the list. I love Rockstars. No really I do. They're the only ones that work for me. My favorite was Fruit Punch. Then this baby came along. I now have several cans in my fridge and guard them jealously so no one else will take them. It's not sweet and has a nice tart taste to it but OH MY GOD I LOVE IT. This is my new favorite flavor now :)

back