BY ROCKSTAR GAMES

Rockstar Games Red Dead Redemption Game of the Year Edition
  • "It's very much like a grand theft auto game set way back in the day, but it's branched off on its own and become so much more than that." in 3 reviews
Tyler S.
Culver City, CA
Rockstar really can't do any wrong. The red dead redemption universe is fantastic and always has and always will be. Really hoping they do a follow up. We need more red dead redemption in our lives!!!
Katie M.
I loved this game. I played all the games. I love the old western and nerdy type games.
Jessica C.
Kingsport, TN
This is by far one ofthe best games rockstar had produced better than grand theft auto awesome campaign and zombies :)
Cassandra S.
Pittsburgh , PA
This game is super creepy, but I do love it! It only costs $20, which is a good gamble on this game, well worth the money, and took up a lot of my time.
Samantha G.
Seattle, WA
Fantastic action-packed shooter set in the Wild West. Lots of gritty storyline with many side quests to keep you busy. The add-ons included provide even more hours of entertainment.
Stephanie K.
Independence, MO
I thought it was a great game finished it twice and I would probably play it again
Angela G.
Baker, LA
I love this game so much! The graphics and the interactive items are just awesome. I got this game and ran through it in 3 days and have now reset it and am getting all the awards in it a second time.
Tammy S.
Red Dead Redemption is a great video game. I suggest it for anyone to play, you get to hunt bad guys, save the ladies and make money.
Judea K.
Salem, OR
Gamer Expert
Boyfriend loves this game!! It's full of adventure, and love that you can pick the level Of experience. It's even fun to just watch. And the vombies one is crazy!!!
Christian L.
Alamogordo
It was fun the first time I played it. Still, doesn't compare to the grand theft auto games. Interesting concept to bring in more people,but just not fun enough to play over and over again.