Rockstar Games Red Dead Redemption: Game of the Year Edition uploaded by johanna f.

BY ROCKSTAR GAMES

Darlene R.
Brimley, MI
Gamer Expert Level 2
Purchased at: GameStop
I love the original game I’m not so much into the zombie thing but the original game takes you on a journey of highs and lows with surprises around every corner. I’m not surprised it got game of the year. I recommend it highly.
Sarah E.
Okatie, SC
Gamer Expert Level 1
This took forever to complete and I often found myself accidentally killing innocents when trying to fight bad guys😬 but it still was a lot of fun and I loved it!
Abbie Q.
Gamer Expert Level 1
I really liked the idea of the game and the story, but I felt it got repetitive and it was really tough making it thru the first mission even. I am really not use to the controls of this game, so it was really hard to enjoy
Sadie A.
Beeville, TX
I have been playing this game for about 2years and it never gets old! I absolutely love it! If you’re into the older western like games this is the PERFECT game for you! You can tame wild horses, hunt, go on missions and so much more! Amazing game!
Sadie A.
Beeville
The most absolute wonderful western game. If you want that Western feel, from roping and breaking horses to hunting and skinning dear for meat and hide to sell at the stores, this is the game for you!

I fail in love with it a couple years ago, and have always loved playing since! Amazing game.
Cecilia A.
I want to say it has been over a decade now since the first Red Dead came to Gamestop and I remember how amazing it was and how much the story draws you into the game. You dont even want to get this done for yourself at the end of the day. You want to do this for your character.
Charlie C.
Church Hill, TN
This includes Red Dead Redemption and Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare. These are terrific games and I thoroughly enjoyed them. You play as John Marston rounding up your old gang members to get your family back. You meet a lot of well written colorful characters along the way and have an open world with side missions, regular missions, and mini games to earn money. It is a lot like Grand Theft Auto spaghetti western style. I highly recommend this game as it is different from most games out on the market today and it is a refreshing change of pace.
Patrick M.
Edgewood, NM
I loved playing this game from start to finish. The controls were very refined and smooth. The price now is an amazing steal. I don't think anyone could not enjoy this game. If you do I don't think you have a pulse. I would demand that anyone get this game and play it. Excuse me while I go dust off my Xbox360 to play this.

It's now Backwards Compatible on Xbone
Beth O.
Windermere, FL
This game is the only game that has done this: it made me cry. The story is griping and will have you rooting for The cowboy till the bitter end. This particular disk includes DLC and undead nightmare is a pretty good story, it does not run parallel with the main game so it's pretty much in an alternant universe.
Stephanie N.
Clinton, MO
Has got to be the best game ever made. I love this game. I can not wait for the next installment. This game has it all action, adventure, the unlawful killing. I can ride around for hours just shooting wildlife, or I can run for my life after shooting civilians. The open world is incredibly made. Rockstar really outdid themselves and made a great piece of entertainment. I recommend.
SALLY M.
Does this have cuss words in it.