BY ROCKSTAR GAMES #3 in PlayStation Games

Grand Theft Auto V PS4 Brand: Rockstar ESRB Rating: M - Mature Genre: Action Adventure Platform: PlayStation 4 (PS4) Features: Los Santos: a sprawling sun-soaked metropolis full of self-help gurus, starlets, and fading celebrities, once the envy of the Western world, now struggling to stay afloat in an era of economic uncertainty and cheap reality TV. Amidst the turmoil, three very different criminals plot their own chances of survival and success: Franklin, a former street gangster, now looking for real opportunities and serious money; Michael, a professional ex-con whose retirement is a lot less rosy than he hoped it would be; and Trevor, a violent maniac driven by the next big score. Running out of options, the crew risks everything in a series of daring and dangerous heists that could set them up for life. The biggest, most dynamic and most diver. see more...

• What’s the story line of this installment?3 Answers
  • This is my brothers favorite game is it available on WII?1 Answers
  • Anyone else love just driving around? Haha!! (:3 Answers
Buy on Target*
Lilian R.
San Antonio, TX
I'm on the verge on this one if I'm being honest. So I've played all of the GTA games and they were all entertaining but with gtav I have mixed feelings about it.

So first of all the offline game play and story mode is great. It has so many hours of gameplay but then it gets boring after a long while. It feels repetitive and it loses its playability.

Then online play was so fun at first with all the mods and glitches while at times frustrating, I must admit, it was just devine. The bad thing is that now the heists and missions don't really let you earn enough money to roam freely and buy the greatest things in the game. You basically rely on buying shark cards in order to have a good time. That's not fun I play games to play in a different reality for fun not to worry about not having enough in cash funds to buy a tank. Like if I was a jet and the fastest cars why do I have to pay so much for a game?

All in all it is a fun game to play with friends with whom you can create all kinds of chaos online.
Nails A.
What is the best way to be a villain online them playing GTA nothing can beat this game you get to be chased by the cops you get to steal things you get to do awesome missions you have three characters to choose from each character has a different story it's a good game to play when you are bored or if you would like it for an action game
Adele L.
Yuma, AZ
Gamer Expert Level 1
What more could you ask for in GTA. Same actions different story. Still an amazing game through and through. It is fun and enjoyable. Lots of hours of gameplay. It is affordable now that it has been out for a while and I would recommend it to players over the age of 18 unfortunately.
kandiss J.
Gamer Expert Level 1
I love this game, its my favorite! I love everything about it! I love driving and running people over, i love the missions, i love the types of cars that you can drive and that you can fly an airplane. I do think this game is for adults and older kids. It is fun, i recommend it but there is violence in it.
Erving H.
Boston
ive heard really good things about this game. Ive had the chance to play it at a friends house and its really fun. its a really addictive game. i love it because yo can basically do anything  in this game. There is like no limits which make me love it.
Jess T.
One of the best grand theft auto storylines since Vice City/San Andreas. There's so much to do. Rockstar really outdid themselves with the characters and interconnecting them, and their stories. It may be four years old, but it still has something to it.
Bethany C.
Ruston, LA
GTA 5 will forever hold a special place in my heart. It is my favorite of all of the GTA games & you can play for hours without getting bored. It’s definitely more fun with friends though. Can’t wait to see what they have in store for the next GTA :)
Raven G.
This game is so much fun. The graphics are so real. The best part is that you can play the story mode which is so fun. The online part of the game is even better!! What's good is that online is constantly being updated and new add ones are being added to play. This is all added for free. So you're getting a game that constantly changes. You will never get bored of this game! It is usually $59.99 but you can commonly find it on sale for $35 in many places. Both prices are worth the game!!
Fashion /.
Kingsville, TX
I probably am one that shouldn't comment on this game because many people might not read it do to the fact that I am a woman. I do like this game. I first played with my brother then ended up buying my own.. The graphics are great! Runs smoothly and has more stuff that was added from the old one. The new version has a lot more songs and extra returning players. I recommend if you're into graphic games. Depends on your parenting but not for children.
Diego M.
Doral
Gta v is a great game with a amazing graphics and a amazing story mode the game is not expensive for all the tings that you can do with this game you can ever be bored. This game is made for one of the best games corporation which is rockstar games that make titles like red dead redemption and all the gta saga
MICHELLE C.
Ashtabula , OH
Is this game as nasty as I hear as far as prostitutes and violence?
Courtney B.
tacoma, WA
Is this a good game? age appropriate? should I get this for my 18 year old cousin?
Brittany E.
Out of all the other GTA games, how would you rank this one? What makes this one different?
José F.
Can you still play online with this? Like in the ps3
Hailey W.
Newport, TN
I love all the GTA games but I haven't bought this one yet. How much different is it from the last GTA?