BY ROCKSTAR GAMES #14 in PlayStation Games

Los santos: a sprawling sun-soaked metropolis full of self-help gurus, starlets and fading celebrities, once the envy of the western world, now struggling to stay afloat in an era of economic uncertainty and cheap reality tv. Amidst the turmoil, three very different criminals plot their own chances of survival and success: franklin, a former street gangster, now looking for real opportunities and serious money; michael, a professional ex-con whose retirement is a lot less rosy than he hoped it would be; and trevor, a violent maniac driven by the chance of a cheap high and the next big score. Running out of options, the crew risks... see more...

Kaymo B.
Arlington, TX
Gamer Expert Level 1
I absolutely love this game is perfect game to get away if you want to be a psychopath or a gangster or just chill out people's for no reason this is the perfect game it is has very good quality a lot of missions out of recommended to any gamer as myself I love shooting games and this would be the one
Sarah C.
Victorville, CA
Grand theft auto is a really interesting game that can keep you wanting to play for hours! It is a really fun game to explore since you can travel anywhere on the game! The graphic are nice and now can be played online. I love that it isn't single player anymore too ! It just made it more fun.
Michelle C.
Favorite PS3 game. Another one that I have replayed countless times. So much to do and explore. Graphics are beautiful as well. Love taking a sunset drive down the coast lol
mauricio c.
Napa, CA
Amazing game. I cant stop playing it! I though it would be not so good but once i tried it out i fell in love with the cars and the view etc. Amazing game and really realistic. Love it. I recommend this to all gamers!
Kaneshia H.
Washington, DC
I haven't really gotten the chance to experience the game first hand but as I watched my friends play it, I immediately got interested in it. The pricing is reasonable and the graphics are great. Can't wait to play for myself!
Isabella T.
Flat Rock, MI
This is my favorite game on ps3 . I have quite a few games but they aren't that good this game is better then any other game I have. I have no idea how much it is but it is totally worth buying. I love playing on online it's a lot better then story mode so I really do recommend this ❤
Hayley H.
Locust Grove, GA
Gamer Expert Level 1
I never realized how boring this game was until I moved and could no longer get wifi at home. I only like playing online because the offline mode is more frustrating than fun. This is definitely my least favorite out of all the games we have. I don't recommend it.
S B.
Grand theft auto five is a fun game. The options in the campaign to change the fate of your character is pretty cool. The online experience is limited but keeps you coming back for more.
Alanna C.
Cashmere, WA
Amazing gameplay! Lots of customizations, missions, and Heists. Not recommended for young children. You can play online in a lobby of 16 people or you can play solo offline.
Scott S.
Long Beach, CA
The graphics are great, the story is engaging, the controls are fluid, and the in game world is vast. There are few games out there that you truly feel like you've gotten your money's worth, Grand Theft Auto 5 is one of them. you can easily sink 50-100 hours into the single player campaign when you buy everything, complete all missions, and explore every nook and cranny from the highest mountains to the deepest part of the sea. fly planes, drive expensive high performance vehicles, skydive, mountain bike, go hunting, fight crime, create chaos. There's so much to do in GTA5 that you'll be playing it for weeks on end.
Libby O.
Fountain Hill, PA
Is this better than the others?
Brenda N.
São Gonçalo Do Amarante
Já testei vários tipos de produtos, mas gostaria de testar esse especialmente