BY ROCKSTAR GAMES #4 in PC & Mac Games

Enter the lives of three very different criminals, michael, franklin and trevor, as they risk everything in a series of daring and dangerous heists that could set them up for life. explore the stunning world of los santos and blaine county in the ultimate grand theft auto v experience, featuring a range of technical upgrades and enhancements for new and returning players. In addition to increased draw distances and higher resolution, players can expect a range of additions and improvements including: - new weapons, vehicles and activities - additional wildlife - denser traffic - new foliage system ... see more...

Buy on Target*
  • "Love it, whole family loves it!" in 1 review
  • "i used to play grand theft auto on ps2 all the time its better for gaming on other devices but its a fun game nonetheless " in 1 review
Marissa T.
Stillwater, MN
Where do I start?! This game is awesome! I love playing it online with friends! You can customize your own character, which is really cool. But then you can go online and do heists with friends! There are also things like races or other mini games that you can play to win money. It’s a great game to play with friends because there is a lot to do. I’ve played the story mode but not the whole way through. I’d have to say that isn’t bad either. But I mostly play it for the online part of it.
Katy S.
Winnsboro , SC
Gamer Expert Level 1
This game makes me feel bad. Because I am bad, at games. No but really I have loved this game since I was playing one of the very first Grand Theft on my brothers PlayStation 2. And I always remember purposefully getting Stars on his game turn so when he would return he wouldn't understand why cops would be chasing him. Overall good memories with this game still making some.
Ashley a.
Brooklyn, NY
I enjoyed the missions and the fact you can play different characters which makes this GTA the most diverse out of all 5 of them. The game play is pretty good also compared to GTA San Andreas. I would love to see them improve the quality into something more 4k though.
Callie M.
Jonesboro, AR
The driving is very touchy and there aren’t any settings to make it easier really. There’s no replay value to me personally, but it’s still fun! It is laggy sometimes but usually pretty good. If you like car games with a plot, you’ll like this game.
Belle B.
Matheny, WV
Gamer Expert Level 1
This game is a blast! Now I do not recommend younger kids playing t just because the content is incredibly inappropriate but it is a great game! Stealing cars and such is fun. I don’t enjoy the plot though.
Sümeja K.
Utica, NY
Four years later and GTA5 is one of the most popular games. Rockstar needs a few fixes but nothing is perfect. It’s far better then any gta I’ve played. Would definitely recommend it.
Alexander S.
Bothell, WA
(Regarding GTA Online)

I wish it was as complete when it came out as it is now. They made a lot of promises, then waited YEARS to fulfill them. I've pretty much lost interest. Disappointing, since there are actually things to do now.

Also, everything costs WAY too much money because they want you to Shark cards. It's basically a F2P game that you have to buy for $60.

Lastly, online lobby / matchmaking is a joke. Too many kids and cheaters messing everything up for everyone else. If you want to play online, get a group of your friends together, you'll have a FAR better time.

(Regarding GTA V Single-Player)

What you would expect from Rockstar at this point. Fun sandbox that distracts you from actually finishing the game most of the time. They dialed down the physics MASSIVELY this time around because people complained about the difficulty of GTA IV , but not to the detriment of enjoyment. Years on, I still load it up and play a few missions occasionally. I might even finish one day.
MayrA A.
Milwaukee, WI
Let me start off by saying how much I love video games. Now I don't know all the gadget's names and all the hacks, but I do love playing this video game as a source of entertainment. The graphic is sharp, the sound quality is great and the song choice are even better! I like how they play a variety of music. From oldies to Mexican to rap, to latino; the video game represents culture. The missions range from beginner to expert. This game isn't those games that you can beat in just three of seven hours, it will take much longer. Now keep in mind it does have foul language, violence and profanity, but you know, that's the fun of it!
Vinh D.
Great game by Rockstar. If you enjoy messing around, sandboxy type game then this is for you. You can mod the game in single player to enhance your gaming experience. Multiplayer is fun too but the loading times are crazy long even with an SSD. The campaign is roughly 8 hours depending on your play style. I would recommend this game if you like bowling and hookers.
Kathrina T.
New orleans
I've played this game for years on x box absolutely  entertaining . You can do many things on this game such as visit stores, play online , punch people out of their cars and fight ... I don't think it's the most child friendly game but if ur looking for a little excitement and your an adult most definately  try it out.  Xbox 360: Xbox 360 Elite ConsoleXbox 360 Xbox Acc Afterglow Communicator 1000Microsoft Xbox One Wireless Controller (Xbox One)
Marissa H.
Who plays this game? I love to play online.
Harley H.
Manteca, CA
Does this one have a pretty good story line compared to the other games?
Angelica C.
Gamer Expert Level 1
Is it good? What about the story?
LeRoyne S.