BY ROCKSTAR GAMES #3 in Xbox Games

Los santos: a sprawling sun-soaked metropolis full of self-help gurus, starlets and fading celebrities, once the envy of the western world, now struggling to stay afloat in an era of economic uncertainty and cheap reality tv. Amidst the turmoil, three very different criminals plot their own chances of survival and success: franklin, a former street gangster, now looking for real opportunities and serious money; michael, a professional ex-con whose retirement is a lot less rosy than he hoped it would be; and trevor, a violent maniac driven by the chance of a cheap high and the next big score. Running out of options, the crew risks...

• Is this game pretty vulgar and disturbing? Thank you for your reply!4 Answers
  • Who plays this and what's your favorite thing to do7 Answers
  • Is it better on PC or Xbox?6 Answers
Buy on Target*
Kayla E.
Grand Rapids, MN
Gamer Expert Level 1
What can I say, this game is just great on so many levels. The storyline and change between characters keeps the game interesting and the free range map is always a good option for a game. There's so much you can do in this game besides follow the main storyline. Definalty a great game to have to kill some time
Ashley S.
Lompoc, CA
I'm a long time GTA fan and i really enjoyed this version. It is my favorite out of all of them. My son plays this online on his Xbox One and the detail is amazing. I love the story play though. I love that they have 3 people you can play in this one. Can't wait for another to come out.
Rori L.
ogden, UT
the best x box game around if you are over 16! it an awesome game! it just has some bad language and pretty much p*** in it. but if you like to live like a rebel and have a fun story line, this is a good game
shawna s.
Moberly, MO
Gamer Expert Level 1
Fantastic. Fun, simulating, definitely affordable. Able to get from most stores, i love to play it, my son plays it, even my 60 year old father plays it. So win win! Love gtav. Make sure children do not play it!!
Randielynn T.
Edinburg, TX
I remember playing this when it first came out. Hearing that itos still number 1 out there is just so awesome. I know it's a great game. And although I haven't played it in years I know it continues to be #1
Clarissa M.
Plant city, FL
ils

Developer:Rockstar Games

System:Xbox 360

Genre:Adventure, Action

ESRB rating:Mature

Form factor:Disc

Grand Theft Auto V takes place in a re-imagined, present-day Southern California in the largest and most thriving game-world - from the tops of the mountains to the depths of the ocean. Amidst the turmoil, three very different criminals plot their own chances of survival and success: Franklin, a street hustler looking for real opportunities and serious money; Michael, a professional ex-con whose retirement is a lot less rosy than he hoped it would be; and Trevor, a violent maniac driven by the chance of a cheap high and the next big score. Running out of options, the crew risks everything in a series of daring and dangerous heists that could set them up for life. The biggest, most dynamic and most diverse open world ever created, Grand Theft Auto V blends storytelling and gameplay in new ways as players repeatedly jump in and out of the lives of the game's three lead characters, playing all sides of the game's interwoven story. All the classic hallmarks of the groundbreaking series return, including incredible attention to detail and Grand Theft Auto's darkly humorous take on modern culture, alongside an ambitious approach to open world multiplayer.
mercedes m.
Phoenix, AZ
Gamer Expert Level 1
I really love the Grand Theft Auto games every single one of them is amazing they have good storylines and the missions are pretty good to beat and fun you can also just tore the cities whenever you want there's just so much to like about all the Grand Theft Auto games so I can all honestly recommend
Bree M.
New york
Everyone loves this game. I just love it! Very Affordable and I’m super Excited about telling My Friends to get One themselves. Thank You so Much. I’m Very Satisfied!
Amber V.
Mira Loma
Never played this game myself. But I enjoy watching other fellow youtubers play it. Its my favorite GTA game of the series. Didnt care much for the older games in this series.
Its affordable for what you can do in the game. The online part has lots to offer.
kristina b.
Douglasville, GA
The graphics are awesome! The games theme are ok but it real violent . Absolutely not for kids I went to the store with my son and he asked for this and unknowingly knowing how violent it was I went up to the counter and they filled me in on it I was shocked. I've watched my husband play this .
Reggie V.
Frankfort, IN
Is this game worth buying? i never got to buy this game cuz i wasn't old enough to buy it and my parents wouldn't buy it. now that I'm old enough should i buy it? cant believe its still $60
Isabella G.
Elsmore, KS
I enjoy openworld games, such as Skyrim and Fallout, but I'm not sure if this would be along the same theme. Is it openworld, or task based?
Jessica H.
where could I purchase this game at a reasonable price?
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
Is GTA your favorite racing game?
Dustin C.
Shoals, IN
I just got the game is there anything secret in it and how are the graphics