Rockstar Games Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

by Rockstar Games

*** PLEASE NOTE: Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas is only supported on the following devices: iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPad 2, 3rd and 4th generation, iPad Air, iPad Mini and iPad Mini with Retina Display.*** Five years ago, Carl Johnson escaped from the pressures of life in Los Santos, San Andreas, a city tearing itself apart with gang trouble, drugs and corruption. Where filmstars and millionaires do their best to avoid the dealers and gangbangers. Now, it’s the early 90’s. Carl’s got to go home. His mother has been murdered, his family has fallen apart and his childhood friends are all heading towards disaster. On his return to the neighborhood, a couple of corrupt cops frame him for homicide. CJ is forced on a journey that takes him across the entire state of San Andreas, to save his family and to take control of the streets. Rockstar Games brings its biggest release to mobile yet with a vast open-world covering the state of San Andreas and its three major cities – Los Santos, San Fierro and Las Venturas – with enhanced visual fidelity and over 70 hours of gameplay. Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas features: • Remastered, high-resolution graphics built specifically for mobile including lighting enhancements, an enriched color palette and improved character models. • Enhanced for the iPhone 5 series and iPad 4th Gen and above with dynamic detailed shadows and real-time environmental reflections. • Physical controller support for all Made for iOS controllers. • Cloud save support for playing across all your iOS devices for Rockstar Social Club Members. • Dual analog stick controls for full camera and movement control. • Three different control schemes and customizable controls with contextual options to display buttons only when you need them. Languages Supported: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Russian and Japanese. *To listen to your custom playlist, simply create a playlist titled “GTASA”, launch the game, and select the radio station “MIXTAPE”. For optimal performance, we recommend re-booting your device after downloading and closing other applications when playing Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas. Mobile Version developed by War Drum Studios www.wardrumstudios.com Find out more: www.rockstargames.com See videos: www.youtube.com/rockstargames Follow us: www.facebook.com/rockstargames www.twitter.com/rockstargames

I've tried it , it wouldn't let me .
You can use on android?
Start your review of Rockstar Games Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas!
How would you rate this product?
Ashley H.
Kent, OH
Techie Expert Level 1
Im not a gamer but i seriously love this game. I play it on the xbox 360. I get so into it. The graphics are great. I def recommend this to any gamer.
Zarria L.
San Diego, CA
Techie Expert Level 3
This game is a classic. So fun to play and play with other people on the PS2 version. You can do a lot in this game.
Rhiannon S.
Southampton
Its fun to muck around on and mess with the game but the challenges get boring after a while of playing with it
Veronica J.
Wichita Falls, TX
My favorite game. I love CJ. The storyline is entertaining and hilarious. So many 3motions when playing this one. This will always be my favorite one.
Ryan N.
London, ON
Techie Expert Level 4
This game was one of my all time favourite games ever. I could play it for hours. As a matter of fact, days have slipped by while I was just free roaming around the map. There was so much stuff to do on this game and I wish they would remake it with the current gen graphics. Highly recommend!
Amanda W.
Fulton
I remember when grand Theft Auto vice city came out and it met ecxpectaions for sure I mean I would have changed up a few things. The best feature would be upgrading yeah pretty easy to use and play. I would definitely recommend it to others it's been around for a long time. I'm sure every true gamer knows about this game.
Patrick J.
Fergus falls, MN
Techie Expert Level 1
This game use to be my favorite game and it still is one of the best Ever made. The cheats were great. I would play this game all day and night. If anyone has never played this game I highly recommend playing it as soon as possible. The graphics are outdated now but still fun.
Marika S.
Barrie, ON
Love this game, always have. It is definitely an adult game, but it's really fun and a great way to pass the time, for sure!
Irakli M.
New Castle, DE
Undead game classic that refuses to die after all these years such a great open world with so much things to do what is my favourite about this game is though is its cheat codes one of the greatest to ever exist in general everything game has is phenomenal but to enjoy this game to fullest u gotta try modded versions on pc singleplayer is a little bit too long but still is amazing u don't want it to end honestly multiplyer which is also alivr these days offers u a different kind of advanture which im not a big fan of rp servers are not my thing so go on and enjoy this masterpiece
Darienne T.
Heaven on Earth
Techie Expert Level 5
One of the best edition in the GTA series. Typical GTA activity if you’re familiar, just the scene is Los Angeles-ish. The missions are different, having to go against a rival gang like it’s the ‘bloods and crips’ era, but it’s pretty much the usual drugs, killin’ and stealin’ :/.... Charlie Murphy (rest in peace) and Samuel L. Jackson play the voice over actors for a few characters which is intriguing. You fly a plane in this one.. I guess in vice city you fly a you toy plane or something but it’s different I guess :).. also, I used to play it on a ps2 :)