Rockstar Games Grand Theft Auto: IV and Episodes from Liberty City - Electronic Software Download (PC)

BY ROCKSTAR GAMES #86 in PC & Mac Games

Find video games at Target.com! "GTA IV: Complete Edition Includes: Grand Theft Auto IV and the episodes - The Lost and Damned & The Ballad of Gay Tony. About the Game This standalone retail title spans three distinct stories, interwoven to create one of the most unique and engaging single-player experiences of this generation. This definitive Grand Theft Auto bundle boasts hundreds of hours of single-player gameplay; a full suite of open-world multiplayer game types limited only by players' creativity; dozens of eclectic radio stations with hours of music and original dialogue. see more...

Buy on Target
Sammy S.
Glendale, AZ
Two games inside this "bundle", both set in Liberty City. On a very interesting note, EFLC is much better than GTA4. Both games are set in Liberty City, but EFLC does look much better and is more "polished":

I expected GTA4 to be like this, but the port was really really bad, so I decided to wait a bit and then R* released this, awesomeness. I bought it the very first moment I was able to and gave it a try. I never did regret that decision.

GTA EFLC is definitely the game for you if you love Liberty City (like me, for example). Reminds me a bit of the old GTA3 but in a modern way. EFLC is worth every dollar you spend to get it.
Amy  O.
Martinsburg, PA
This is a fun game and it's totally life like. Definitely a adult game and honestly I wish there was a setting that you could select and cut out the bad language. Other than that I would recommend
Colson B.
Ottawa
It was a great game in my opinion, there was not many glitches and the game and stories all ran smoothly and intertwined and some point. Now you get what you pay for, so no it is not the best game and does have its problems such as slow, inferior graphics, and hard to follow with so many different stories going on.
Amelia G.
Doral, FL
Intenso, me gusta mucho , mi hermano lo tiene en su computadora y lo juego constantemente. :D mucha acción
Jessica C.
Flushing, MI
This game is super fun me and my brother play this he's 22 and I'm 33 so it's definitely for adults
Tabby B.
Fort Wayne, IN
I'm not much into GTA honestly. This game was boring for me, but I know a lot of people enjoy it.
El mejor juego me gusta mucho yo lo tengo en mi computadora es muy fantastico me gusta mucho
Abdo C.
youssoufia
Grand Theft Auto IV's story mode can be beaten in less than 30 hours,
and there are so many optional activities and side missions to take part
in along the way that you can comfortably double that number if you're
in no hurry. The majority of the story missions task you with making
deliveries and/or killing people, and play out in much the same way as
those in previous games. With that said, most of the missions are a lot
easier this time around, partly because Niko is a more agile and
efficient killer than any of his predecessors, and partly because the
LCPD seemingly has better things to do than hunt down an illegal
immigrant who's gunning down undesirables all over the city. Some of the
more imaginative missions sprinkled throughout the story include a
kidnapping, a bank heist, and a job interview.
charlie s.
Its so hard for me to find a game i really enjoy but when this game came out it was by far my favourite ever and i have stuck by the grabd theft auto series since it was on xbox original and i love all of rockstars games absolutely amazing
Adenisse B.
Miami
See this game brings me many memories with my boyfriend that this was one of the first games that we played together and it was hours and hours to play it I love it
Luisa B.
Doral, FL
This games is for IOS??????
Rosemary M.
Los Angeles, CA
Is this the best role playing game ?!
Cassidie k.
Is this worth all the hype everyone's saying it is?