BY ROCKSTAR GAMES

• I heard this game was a third person view ? is it true ?1 Answers
Abigail L.
St. Louis
Gamer Expert Level 1
My favorite GTA game besides V. I used to play this game all of the time, it was my favorite! It's very affordable, as it is an older game. Very fun and enjoyable! I would recommend to anyone who loves any of the other GTA games.
Brenda G.
Gamer Expert Level 1
These gta games just got better and better. The graphics got better and the missions got harder and there is so much to discover! I love playing it when I get a chance. It's a great way to just turn off your brain and relax.
Taijoura T.
Pretty dope game. Has some interesting features but I think this game could have been better. It was still a good game to play when you're bored but I never really had any desire to complete it.
Amanda L.
Martinsville, VA
So, where to begin? GTA IV in general is an insanely addictive game. It's important to remember that if you are at all queasy about violence, language, or nudity, this is not the game for you! This is also not a children's game! However, if you're up for hours of car theft and criminal missions, you'll get tons of entertainment out of this game. Since it's a bit older, it's also very cheap to pick up at your local Gamestop or Amazon.com!
One of my favorite games to play or watch my hubby play.!!!!
Its inexpensive you can purchase this game at gamestop or walmart, i just oove how you can drive all crazy woth out getting a ticket lol
Aminta G.
Riverside, CA
Gamer Expert Level 4
Don't leave children unattended! hahaha There's a lot of chasing, running people over, missions, violence, cussing, and sexual content. It's pretty entertaining for adults that want to let out a little steam.
Patrice O.
Fun and addictive game to play! Especially when freemoding with friends! This game is not for children or the light-hearted, however. Cursing, violence, and a lot of criminal situations involved! Beware!
Paul B.
Royersford, PA
This game has hardly any story and the online is pointless. There is honestly no reason to play this other than to commit crimes against cyber people for no apparen't reason.
Christian Q.
Alamogordo
This is a very addictive game. Has Fun online multiplayer games. Also,Absolutely love most of the music. This game is not for sensitive people lol.
Aj J.
Riverside, CA
Gamer Expert Level 1
This was my favorite GTA that I have played. The story and characters are so fun and interesting. Keep me interested from start to finish.
Kimberly H.
Sun Valley, NV
I heard this game was a third person view ? is it true ?
Courtney L.
Grosse Pointe, MI
All the GTA's are amazing! For some people they actually like to complete the missions but I enjoy just stealing cars and driving around. I highly recommend!