BY ROCKSTAR GAMES

The sprawling crime epic that changed open-world games forever. Welcome to Liberty City. Where it all began. Rockstar Games celebrates the 10th anniversary of one of the most influential games of all time. The critically acclaimed blockbuster Grand Theft Auto III comes to mobile devices, bringing to life the dark and seedy underworld of Liberty City. With a massive and diverse open world, a wild cast of characters from every walk of life and the freedom to explore at will, Grand Theft Auto III puts the dark, intriguing and ruthless world of crime at your fingertips. With stellar voice acting, a darkly comic storyline, a stunning soundtrack and revolutionary open-world gameplay, Grand Theft Auto III is the game that defined the open world genre for a generation. Features: • Visually stunning updated graphics, character and vehicle models • HD quality resolution • Gameplay optimized for touch screen devices • Custom controls for the mobile platform • Countless hours of gameplay Languages Supported: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish and Japanese. Universal App: Grand Theft Auto III is supported on iPhone 4, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPod Touch 4, iPod Touch 5, iPad 1, iPad 2, iPad 3rd Generation, iPad 4th Generation, and iPad Mini. For optimal performance, we recommend re-booting your device after downloading and closing other applications when playing Grand Theft Auto III: 10 Year Anniversary Edition. Port developed by War Drum Studios http://www.wardrumstudios.com see more...

• "This is a fun game and I enjoy playing it." in 2 reviews
  • "I love playing them, even if I'm already done with the game I will go back to play GTA." in 1 review
  • "Loved this game, I used to spend hours on it as a child stealing ambulances and running people over so you could pick them up and drive them to the hospital for cash." in 1 review
  • "I love this game it is really fun and addicting to play!" in 1 review
  • "omg im in love with this game,i can be stuck on it for hours and hours and it never gets boring." in 1 review
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
Techie Expert Level 3
This was the first GTA game that I ever played. I would always go over to the first island when you got the Mafia hating you and see how many would come after the guy. I also liked getting the cars and stocking them in my garages. I would totally recommend any GTA game!
Shanique W.
Jacksonville, FL
I love GTA. My brother gets mad at me because I follow the law and stop at every light as if it's in real life. He just drives around and gets chased by the cops! This is a fun game to play with friends and family!
Elizabeth W.
This is a fun game and I enjoy playing it. However, it isn't one of the best GTAs I've played. The quests are quite fun and can get intense at times. There are some things that I don't like about it, such as how it doesn't have a waypoint setting on the map, you can't actually view the map, and sometimes a quest may be difficult. It's fun to play though if you've played other Rockstar games to get the gist of what you're doing.
Tyler S.
Culver City, CA
I really like this game. I used to play it as a young lad. It's the first gta I played. It's driving around was fun. But I always remembered the third island.. Trying to fly the dodo plane from the airport to the second island.. I made it twice.. After many many tries
Keisha B.
Spring Valley, CA
This game is okay . I never really finished playing it because I didn't really understand or thought the storyline was quite interesting . The city the game took place in "Liberty City" I don't really like the place . To me it seems dark or just plain weird . It's not as bright and vibrant as Vice City or exciting like San Andreas . I'll get around to finishing it .
Brenda G.
Techie Expert Level 1
I loved this one so much! All of the missions kept me glued to the tv. I passed the whole game in about 5 hours. Even if you're just driving around like a normal person it's fun! I recommend playing it!
Courtney C.
Deposit, NY
My favorite game! I like the missions a lot and I completed the game within just a few days!! It usually takes me a lot longer than that, but once I started playing, I got addicted!
Martha C.
Pasadena, TX
GTA is one of my favorite games! I love playing them, even if I'm already done with the game I will go back to play GTA. So many hours of fun!
Stevie P.
Techie Expert Level 2
Love these grand theft auto games more than the newer ones. My son's like to play it and not follow the plot but just drive around and play.
Madison S.
If I have heard about this game once I've heard about it a million times. Everyone says it's amazing and I'd really like to try it.
Christina C.