Rockstar Games Grand Theft Auto: Episodes From Liberty City (PlayStation 3) uploaded by R3tro C.

BY ROCKSTAR GAMES

Grand theft auto: episodes from liberty city delivers two games based on the world of liberty city. Both games -- the lost damned and the ballad... see more...

• Is game play for the GTA series more enjoyable on PC or a console?2 Answers
Buy on GameStop
Sydney V.
this grand theft auto help take off in play station community the you crash allowing the player dash through the windshield. The wasted after death also help contribute to the GTA V (Grand Theft Auto) when dying. Over all players from everywhere California to China they love the game.
Ana R.
FL,Miami,Doral. 7801 NW 37 th street
La verdad este juego es muy bueno, me ha gustado la mayoría de las sagas de GTA, son muy entretenidas para mis hermanos y yo... La verdad me ha gustado mucho jugarlo con mis amigos y hermanos ... Un juego muy pero muy bueno.. 100% recomendado......
Shaneka A.
I love this game but i hate the Music and I listen to anything the songs suck and online suck too but this is too fun and I don't use cheat codes really but only when cops will steal my car when i drive down my block where my house is, so yea i hate that
ERIC G.
Oakland
Rockstar games are one of the best game developers there is . liberty city is the tip of the iceberg for the playstation console . very fun game to play if you never played this game i suggest you start out with this .
Kelsey B.
Ferndale, WA
This one is a good game! It is an old one but still good i love playing all of the gta games i will also review all of the other ones. this one has good graphics and i love when one of my favorite songs comes on!!!!!
Asha S.
I love Grand Theft Auto but Liberty City sucked! the storyline was all over the place! I played about an hour of it and shut it off... I traded that game in as soon as I got the chance! Very disappointed in this Gta!
Annette L.
South Gate, CA
I am not a fan of murder and violence, so I would never buy this game for my son. Now I understand why people love it, because you can do thinks you couldn't do in real-life. Sorry but its not for my family.😕
Lindsey L.
Center , TX
Buyers Beware! If you are looking for a kid friendly game, this is not it unless you want your son or daughter buying hookers and listening to cursing and shooting people. Now adults... it's cool as s*** LOL
Nicole V.
Mayaguez, Puerto Rico
I liked that game because it had lots of stories . I Loved The Ballad Of Gay Tony . The Graphics where okay not that good . They had good music in my personal opinion
Brittany S.
Edgewater, FL
I love the game. Texturing could be better. I do wish they had it for Xbox one and ps4. I do wish they had more female characters. In all I love this game.
Kelli H.
Murfreesboro, TN
Is game play for the GTA series more enjoyable on PC or a console?