Rockstar Freeze Energy Drink Pina Colada uploaded by BettyLina T.Rockstar Freeze Energy Drink Pina Colada uploaded by Haley E.

BY ROCKSTAR ENERGY DRINK

Rockstar Freeze Pina Colada Energy Drink.

Flavor with other natural flavors. see more...

Sarah K.
Altoona, PA
Rockstar Freeze Energy Drink Pina Colada is my favorite flavor of the Rockstar energy drinks! It's refreshing and does give you that boost you're looking for in an energy drink. There's a lot of sugar in these and you need to be careful of how much caffeine you're consuming when you have energy drinks so these should be used sparingly.
Katie C.
Mcdonough, GA
This is my favorite Rockstar drink! The taste is amazing and it keeps me going to finish my log days. The only downside is Pina Colada is so hard to find. I️t’s pretty rare I️ find it at my first stop. But if you see this flavor and need an energy boost give it a try!
Heidi C.
I love this flavor! It's a nice change up from any other energy drink. Tastes great and a nice pick me up. I've been looking for it around where I live, but I feel like they must've switched it out for different flavors. Please don't ever discontinue! This is my 2nd favorite - first will always be Killer Citrus!
Carolyn H.
This drink is amazing! It feels just like a Piña Colada just minus the alcohol, which is very good because I'm not a big alcoholic person. This is my favorite out of all the rock star drinks.
BettyLina T.
I love this energy drink and flavor! I'm not usually a person who can handle energy drinks because they make me shaky or sick. This one gives me the perfect amount of energy to get moving and do my tasks. I am a full time college student who works one full time job and one part time job and I'm a mother to a two year old. This is perfect for me. The flavor is so good and is not overly carbonated.
Haley E.
Knoxville, TN
Pina Colada is my favorite Rockstar flavor. I am a full-time student, a part-time intern, a part-time retail worker, AND a mom to a four year old. Needless to say, I need all the energy I can get! Rockstar Pina Colada is my go-to drink when I need a pick-me-up. It's especially good for late-night study sessions!
Melissa P.
OWENSVILLE, MO
I like Rockstar however this flavor is my least favorite one. I thought okay this is going to be refreshing and I like Pina Colada so it will be terrific. I was sadly mistaken. Now if you are a fan of coconut water then this is a drink for you. I still finished it, but sadly I won't be purchasing it again.
Kayla l.
Lock Haven, PA
My favorite Rockstar drink of them all! Actually drinking one right now! If you enjoy pina colada then you definitely will like this ! Great taste! Cute blue colored can and The perfect amount! Love these for everyday energy boosts!
Danielle R.
Fairfield, NJ
If you're looking for an energy drink but hate the taste of most, give this one a try. It's not *too* sweet compared to other flavors. It's refreshing and doesn't have the bitter aftertaste found in some other brands.
Alexis B.
Austin, TX
I am not a fan of most energy drinks, but this one tastes amazing! It's refreshing, would be great if you use it as a mixer in a drink, doesn't have that gross energy drink aftertaste. Good stuff!