BY ROCKSTAR ENERGY DRINK

• Where can I get this?1 Answers
  • I know it sounds crazy, but I've never had these. What am...1 Answers
  • I wonder if the gum gives you hust as much energy as the ...1 Answers
Lauren P.
This product claims to give you energy. While in fact you use more energy chewing this gum than reviving the voltage. This gym starts off as a normal piece of mint gum. It soon turns hard either a grotesque taste! Unless you're into rocks stay far away get your energy boost from super foods!
Emma C.
I didn't find that I had any more energy while chewing this gum or after it was chewed. I was a little disappointed because the idea behind it is awesome!
melissa p.
Riverside ca
I was skeptical about trying this thinking oh I won't work .....But oh my goodness it was great not only did it work but tasted yummy.
Talia R.
Jonesboro, AR
Flavor is good.. But honestly hate this gum.. It makes me feel sick after chewing it for a while:(
Isabelle T.
Whistler, BC
I did not like the taste nor did it give me any energy that I am aware of. I will not be repurchasin
Amy p.
Any one know if this stuff works as good as the drink?
melissa p.
Riverside ca
How many different flavors are there ??
katelynn c.
Milton, FL
I wonder if the gum gives you hust as much energy as the drink. ..?
Briana H.
I know it sounds crazy, but I've never had these. What am I missing?
Rhiannon  C.