BY ROCKSTAR ENERGY DRINK

Rockstar Super Sours Green Apple Energy Drink is designed for those who lead active lifestyles--from athletes to rock stars. In each serving you get 1000mg taurine and 120mg caffeine. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Savanah N.
I absolutely love this drink!!! It packs a punch when feeling slouchy, and it tastes delicious!! It tastes like sour green apple & it gives me plenty of energy!! The disadvantages are that these are not the best for your health, but once in a while, these are a good treat! Always check the back of the label for ingredients & calorie & sugar intake.
AnnaStajsza S.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I really love the flavor of this stuff but man the sugar is out of this world ... this is a sour drink which makes my world go round, but it really is so sugary I really once found what looked like a piece of sucker in my drink that tasted just like the drink... almost like the sugar in the drink got melted together somehow lol... I'll still drink it occasionally though the taste is worth it
Chelsea C.
Flagstaff, AZ
My favorite flavor. Sadly I cant seem to find it anywhere lately. I love the sour bite of this energy drink. When I feel I just need that instant burst ill drink one of these. I really enjoy the full experience of good flavor and intense energy.
Chelsey B.
Milledgeville, GA
I love love love this. It tastes so good and doesn’t hurt your mouth from being too sweet. It gives me energy I need and doesn’t give me the jitters. Price is great too.
Danielle S.
Rockstar is one of the affordable energy drinks in my opinion and this particular flavor is my favorite! It’s the only one I reach for. The outstanding bright packaging is what caught my eye to begin with but the flavor is delicious if you like a sour punch like me! Would buy again.
Jasmine H.
I am OBSESSED with this flavor! It tastes delicious and I feel energized after drinking it. The only downside is that I can’t find it at every store which is pretty crappy. But I will typically buy a few if I know it’s at a store that has it if I won’t be there for awhile
heather s.
Sterling Hts, MI
This is an okay tasting one. I really like the pink berry one but since I can’t find it anymore this is my second choice. Flavor is decent and you can find at any gas station or party store. Price is good. And you have other flavors to choice from
Callie R.
Cleveland, TN
I really liked his drink I know that these are bad for you but they’re so good and I really like how they taste cheap on prize very nice packaging I love this packaging I guess I could recommend it to others even though they’re not good for you
Manal M.
Jefferson , WI
Love this energy drink. Does the job and tastes super good. Not more expensive then any other kind. I drank this when I wanted to stay up and study. It caught my attention cause of the colors. I would recommend it to anyone who likes flavored energy drinks.
Areta C.
Arlington, TX
One of my favorite energy beverages, decent caffeine, great taste, especially considering I chug two just before work. Very mild on the gross caffeine burn and aftertaste. I love when I can get 2 for 3$ at the Valero or 711.