BY ROCKSTAR ENERGY DRINK

B-vitamins, caffeine, electrolytes and Rockstar's potent herbal blend are formulated to deliver that extra kick

Fully refreshing orange flavor

Ondria P.
Dyersville, IA
Tasty, low calorie, low sugar option. I used this to substitute for regular sugary energy drinks and it still works as well. My only complaint is that I like the carbonation of some of the other products and sometimes, I want something with fizz. Overall, a good reliable energy drink product.
Sydney A.
Willisburg, KY
I like the taste of this and fully appreciate that it’s not carbonated, not expensive and it offers a decent amount of caffeine. However, it’s made with artificial artificial sweetener and gives me a migraine. My husband drinks at least 4 a week though.
Jazmin R.
Winchester, CA
Purchased at: Target
i wasn’t the hugest fan of this flavor, but it did what it was supposed to do and kept me awake for my procrastinated paper writing! this isn’t something i would drink every day, but would definitely repurchase for finals!
Jeremy S.
Louisville, KY
My favorite flavor.  0 calories, tastes more or less like orange juice/orange soda, helps wake me every morning so I can be a halfway functioning adult.  You can also chug 3 of these and you turn into the Great Cornholio, if that's your thing, no judging here.
Matt S.
This drink is delicious and it’s not terrible for you, it’s a good way to recover from a bad start to the day. I have these on occasion if I don’t get enough sleep and they just help me get over my rough patch
Kia Sohappy H.
University Pk, IL
Purchased at: Walgreens
Did the job for a few hours. Didn’t taste that bad but definitely drink it cold. I used to drink these on my night shift but the crash was to harsh for me
LINDS H.
Moon Township, PA
For a “natural” energy burst it is good. It doesn’t give you the shakes like other drinks tend to do. Good value for the price, I would buy it again
Michelle S.
Lexington, KY
These are pretty good. I like that Rockstar is cheaper than other energy drink brands. Not all stores carry these, so that’s a downside.
Elyse V.
Bloomington , IN
This is the only energy drink that I will consume. The flavor is great and I don’t crash after a few hours with this beverage.
emmi p.
eagar, az
Purchased at: Kroger
This drink is delicious! It gives me the right amount of energy to get through the day, and it only has 20 calories in the whole can! It's not carbonated, so prepare to chug this like orange juice!

Target