BY ROCKSTAR ENERGY DRINK #25 in Energy Drinks

Rockstar Boom Whipped Strawberry see more...

Buy on Walmart
Chloe L.
I like this drink a lot over most. I hate how Redbull and Monster taste
and I needed to get into something different. I tried these while
working at Walmart and it was a great pick-me-up. I don't even think I
got an energy crash at the end of my night shift. I'll definitely pick
this one up again.
Sharee C.
Alabama
I love these Rockstar energy drinks when I need a little pick me up in my day! The whipped strawberry or the whipped orange are both delicious. The orange taste like an orange creamsicle, delicious! They are carbonated as well which is a nice refreshing twist. Very affordable as well and these do not give me the jitters like a lot of the other energy drinks. Will be repurchasing!
Ashley E.
The Rockstar boom whipped strawberry energy drink is the best tasting energy drink I've ever tasted. It doesnt taste bitter or have an odd taste. Its just delicious and doesn't taste like the typical energy drink, which is why it's my favorite!
Amy R.
Mcdowell
This is my favorite flavor of Rockstar Energy. The whipped strawberry is tasty. Energy drinks do not give me energy, but if I buy them I drink them for the taste. I recommend this if you like energy drinks.
Jaime C.
Jerome, ID
I don’t usually drink energy drinks because I don’t like the taste of them. But then I found this rockstar. And oh my gosh. Sooooo good! Doesn’t even taste like an energy drink! My absolute favorite!!
Elizabeth B.
Orem, UT
I’m not a huge energy drink person, but when coffee just isn’t doing it for me, this is a good alternative. I hate energy drinks that taste like medicine, and this one doesn’t have that harsh flavor.
Chantay G.
Portland, OR
This is my absolute favorite flavor of Rockstar.  It is sweet without being too sweet and doesn't have any of the bitter "energy drink" aftertaste to it.  Also surprisingly for how much caffeine is in these, it doesn't make me too jittery.  I do typically only drink half the can at a time though as I am sensitive to caffeine.
J C.
Elgin, IL
a really sweet drink that wasn't for me. If you're into really sweet things this is for you. Felt like I was drinking candy. Love their other products but this was too much.
Mindy W.
This stuff is amazing. It tastes just like strawberries and cream. It gives you a good kick of energy, but isn’t as harsh as other drinks when it comes to the sugar crash.
Elizabeth F.
Ogdensburg, WI
It's extremely sweet and tastes just like a strawberry even though I think the ingredients say there isn't any actual strawberries in it. Super refreshing for summer.
Raisa D.
spring , TX
does this taste good?
Casey W.
Where can I find this? I had it one time and I found it at Wal Mart and I loved it and now it seems like they stopped selling it, I check every single time I go.
Heather H.
Keewatin, ON
Where can I get these? are they available in Canada? why have I never seen this one anywhere??
amber s.
Vancouver , BC
Has anyone seen these in Vancouver BC recently? Seems I can only find orange now, which tastes like medicine. Any help would be appreciated!