BY ROCKSTAR ENERGY DRINK

Rockstar Boom Whipped Strawberry see more...

Sharee C.
Alabama
I love these Rockstar energy drinks when I need a little pick me up in my day! The whipped strawberry or the whipped orange are both delicious. The orange taste like an orange creamsicle, delicious! They are carbonated as well which is a nice refreshing twist. Very affordable as well and these do not give me the jitters like a lot of the other energy drinks. Will be repurchasing!
Ashley E.
The Rockstar boom whipped strawberry energy drink is the best tasting energy drink I've ever tasted. It doesnt taste bitter or have an odd taste. Its just delicious and doesn't taste like the typical energy drink, which is why it's my favorite!
Jaime C.
Jerome, ID
I don’t usually drink energy drinks because I don’t like the taste of them. But then I found this rockstar. And oh my gosh. Sooooo good! Doesn’t even taste like an energy drink! My absolute favorite!!
Elizabeth B.
Pleasant Grv, UT
I’m not a huge energy drink person, but when coffee just isn’t doing it for me, this is a good alternative. I hate energy drinks that taste like medicine, and this one doesn’t have that harsh flavor.
J C.
Elgin, IL
a really sweet drink that wasn't for me. If you're into really sweet things this is for you. Felt like I was drinking candy. Love their other products but this was too much.
Chloe L.
I like this drink a lot over most. I hate how Redbull and Monster taste
and I needed to get into something different. I tried these while
working at Walmart and it was a great pick-me-up. I don't even think I
got an energy crash at the end of my night shift. I'll definitely pick
this one up again.
Mindy W.
Calhoun
This stuff is amazing. It tastes just like strawberries and cream. It gives you a good kick of energy, but isn’t as harsh as other drinks when it comes to the sugar crash.
Saryn W.
This Rockstar flavor is my ultimate favorite right now. If it is available, regardless if it is at a gas station or a store, I try to buy it up when I can. It's not crazy overpriced and I also like that the flavor isn't overwhelming sweet either. It tastes like I'm drinking a strawberry milkshake!
Kasey L.
E Brunswick, NJ
The idea sounds weird because it's creamy but it's an energy drink, but it was actually pretty good. I don't usually feel much of a difference in energy for caffeinated drinks in general so I can't comment on that, but the creamy/"whipped" type of flavor works for me. I liked it!
Kera D.
Santa Rosa, CA
This is an ok drink. It really does taste like strawberries and cream, and it doesn't have a bad after taste. I'm just not a fan of all the sugar and carbs in it.
raisa d.
spring, TX
does this taste good?
Casey W.
Where can I find this? I had it one time and I found it at Wal Mart and I loved it and now it seems like they stopped selling it, I check every single time I go.
amber s.
Vancouver , BC
Has anyone seen these in Vancouver BC recently? Seems I can only find orange now, which tastes like medicine. Any help would be appreciated!
Heather H.
Keewatin, ON
Where can I get these? are they available in Canada? why have I never seen this one anywhere??