Rocksbox

by Rocksbox

Rocksbox gives you unlimited access to designer and emerging jewelry brands including Kendra Scott, Gorjana, House of Harlow 1960 & more.

Get three pieces picked out just for you by a personal jewelry stylist delivered straight to your door. Create your Rocksbox Style Profile now to get started!

Has anyone had their bank reverse a charge as unauthorized?
Are you interested in getting a jewelry and accessories exactly what you’ve chosen ever month?
Anyone ever use RocksBox? I just placed my first order. Here’s a discount code!! KARLIBFF91Rocksbox
Start your review of Rocksbox!
How would you rate this product?
Sonisha R.
Rocksbox uploaded by Sonisha R.
Absolutely beautiful jewelry from all different designers. The selection is so wide and I can always find things that I like. The jewelry is very well-made and doesn’t tarnish
No only are the "personalized items" selected by an algorithm, the jewelry is so cheap. This is the same quality you will find at Forever21, but just marked up much x3 or x4. I bought 3 items -- two sets of earrings and a necklace. The earring studs BENT after 3 weeks of use and the other earrings gave my ears an infection -- something I have NEVER experienced with even the cheapest of jewelry since I'm not allergic to any metals. So far the necklace is the only piece that hasn't given me an issue... yet. Steer clear. Spend your money elsewhere.
Emma Q.
Sammamish
horrible company. took three weeks to ship and then when the items came, were nowhere near what i wanted. quality was cheap and jewelery was horrible. the membership is super expensive and they only ship you the jewelery. so your basically paying them $20 a month for them to ship three pieces of jewelery to you and the prices of the jewelery suck. they were all greater than $40. also they make it really hard to cancel your subscription and it’s not worth getting a membership :(
Xhoana V.
Sterling Heights
Terrible, terrible, terrible! They by far the word company I’ve come across! Such a scam, save your money and buy jewelry at a regular store. I don’t see this company getting far with the way they started.
Kala H.
Wilmington, NC
Rocksbox uploaded by Kala H.
I love the concept of this subscription box, however the implementation was awful. I was sent a coupon code from the company for my upcoming birthday that stated I would receive a free month's subscription + $21 in credit to purchase products with. So I thought it would be cool to try. When I signed up, my total said $0.00, but they charged my bank account $26.76! This was an unauthorized charge to my account. When I contacted their customer service about the charge, I was told that it was their standard hold that they put on cards and I should see a refund within 3-5 business days! This is unacceptable. What if that charge had caused me to overdraft? Then I would be stuck with a $35 charge from my bank. They also went ahead and sent me a set of jewelry after I told them that I want to cancel all services. So now they are saying that I cannot cancel until I send the jewelry back. Also, if I don't send the jewelry back by March 24, they will be charging my account again. I absolutely do NOT recommend subscribing to this service. Stay far, far away.
Emily C.
Corinth, TX
I wanted to try this out but I'm currently regretting the decision. I got my first set and while the pieces were okay, nothing amazing enough to warrant the prices they wanted to charge for them, so I sent them back and decided to cancel. Which is what brings me to why they are getting such a low score. Any company that only allows me to cancel by calling them between 9 AM - 5 PM M - F is living in another world. It should not be such a pain to cancel a service I don't want to pay for anymore. If I can sign up for your service with a few clicks, I should be able cancel with the same ease. Never again.
Claire O.
Lawrenceville
When I started Rocksbox I thought they actually send you a new package that you got to keep every month. Truth is you have to send it back when you're done and they keep charging you for it. Rocksbox is honestly a waste of money. Why pay $21 a month for jewelry you don't even get to keep? Its a rip off. Also, the items they sent me were not worth their actual price. They sent me some items that online were prices at $100 dollars and the quality was not worth that at all. Save yourself $$$ and just buy your own jewelry without having to pay monthly, and then you can actually keep it!
Kira C.
Davenport, IA
1,295 reviews
Rocksbox uploaded by Kira C.
I received a free month trial to this jewerly subscription service which I think is an amazing idea! It's only $21 a month for the rental service, which becomes a credit that is applied to any pieces you may purchase that month. I browsed their huge collection of beautiful designer pieces and selected 3 different pairs of earrings: 1 pair of hoops and 2 studs. Unfortunately the hoops showed noticeable wear to the point that I had to contact customer service as I feared of being charged for the already damaged product, they apologized and added $10 credit to my account. The studs were both adorable, but the rainbow hearts I ordered were much smaller than I imagined, not really their fault though. I think I'll be purchasing one set, and continuing my subscription for at least another month to see what this brand has to fully offer! ~That being said..let me know if you'd like the free first month promo 😁
Renee F.
Brooklyn
This service is a ripoff. They charge you $21 a month to rent jewelry you could probably buy at Forever 21. The pieces are pretty but they aren’t anything special and definitely not worth the prices they’re listing them at. They charge $21 a month then tell you that you have a “credit” and a “discount” for the things in your box. Uh no.... you already took my money so how is that a credit? You don’t get a new box until you send your old one back but they still charge you. And to top it off, you have to call to cancel your membership. I’ve called four times and every time all their customer service reps are unavailable. Coincidence? Probably not. Don't use this service, they steal your money and waste your time.
ℳaℜısSą D.
Binghamton, NY
Rocksbox uploaded by ℳaℜısSą D.
This is one of my subscriptions that I always look forward to. I love the jewelry, and you get a $21 credit every month that can go towards anything you may want to purchase out of your rocksbox. The jewelry is beautiful and of very high quality, would def recommend! The only rough part is having to remember when to send them back! ❤️
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Karli C.