Rockin Green Rockin' Green Hard Rock Smashing Watermelon 1.3kg/45 oz uploaded by Jennifer M.

BY ROCKIN GREEN

Rockin' Green Hard Rock Smashing Watermelons Laundry Detergent is an eco-friendly way to get your whole family's clothes clean. It works hard on dirt and stains while being gentle to the environment and your budget. All Rockin Green's ingredients are... see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...
Phuong M.
Elk Grove, CA
We use this in addition to the Rockin Green Ammonia Bouncer and our cloth diapers come out so fresh and so clean! I love the watermelon scent and nice that it is all natural.
Liz K.
Its ok, to me its not worth the money in my opinion since it is so expensive. I also don't like that it is only in specialty stores or online, so its not very convenient to buy.
Jessica C.
Evanston, IL
This is not worth the cost. When i cloth diapered it did not get my diapers clean. I found that other mainstream detergents were better.
Jennifer M.
We love Rockin Green Smashing Watermelons & use it for all of our laundry, including cloth diapers of course.
jen b.
newfield, NJ
Catchy name and a fun, summer scent. I love Rockin Green detergent. My child's diapers smell great!
Lindsey B.
Philomath, OR
The only soap I would use for cloth diapers! It smells amazing and gets the funk right out.