Rockin Green Rockin' Green Cloth Diaper and Laundry Detergent (Hard Rock, Mighty Marshmallow)

BY ROCKIN GREEN

Paola S.
If you read the ingredients, Rockin Green is not really a detergent but a booster. So you are basically trying to wash human waste with water and a booster. No wonder you can read so many horror stories about this 'detergent'! Dirty diapers can cause really bad rashes and all sort of health problems for your baby.
Save yourself a headache (and your baby's bum), and just use real detergent with your dirty diapers!
We have been using cloth diapers for over a year and use a plant based, all natural detergent with no issues at all. You can even use detergents like Tide if you wish. Whatever you use for the rest of your laundry without laundry softerner and optical brighteners (which affect absorbency) would work.
Ashton J.
WEBSTER, FL
When I first started cloth diapering, I always heard everyone tossing this brands name around...it sounded like must have detergent for diapering! Alas the packaging is awesome and the smells are fun but overall I didn't find them effective enough in the long run and ran into issues, at the time when I started using this ...I did know what I was doing so I wouldn't call it user error. It just wasn't worth the money.
Aubrie C.
Corona, CA
This product is beyond awesome!!! For one is is made for washing cloth diapers!! two marshmallow scented!?!?!