BY ROCKIN GREEN

Stephanie L.
This does not clean. It is not a detergent -please do NoT buy and esp do not use on cloth diapers. Don't fall for the "need cloth diaper friendly detergent" crap because you wash with same thing as clothes like Tide!
Dana B.
Columbia, MO
This is the only detergent I will use on my cloth. It gets the inserts clean and they absorb great.
Beth O.
Mega Parent Expert
I fell for the whole, "you need special detergent for cloth diapers" gimmick, and let me tell you I had nothing but problems with this detergent. My poor baby was getting ammonia burns because they were just not getting clean.

I switched to Tide and never looked back. If you cloth diaper, skip this detergent and save your money.

It only gets one star because I added it in addition to regular detergent for my whites and felt like it had a little boost to it.
jennifer s.
Love this brand of detergent for cloth diapers. Good for soaking them for a deep clean also. They make a diaper pail freshener that is great also. This wasn't available in store in my area so I ordered online in bulk to save on shipping. Great fresh scents
Haley G.
Mega Parent Expert
Not an effective detergent for any clothing and especially not heavily soiled items like cloth diapers. Save your money! This is essentially a bag of boosters, not detergent. If you want to use it as such, go for it but you are going to be very disappointed using it alone.
Courtney S.
Virginia Bch, VA
We love this stuff. It is the only thing we have found that really true gets our cloth diapers clean. It also works great on towels that get a funky smell after they've been sitting too long. The price is great when you think about how many loads you actually get out of the bag. I would recommend this to anyone who needed a good detergent for cloth diapers or for anyone who just wants to give there clothes a really good wash.
Cassie V.
Evansville, IN
This is an awful diaper detergent it's been proven to not get your diaper clean because it contains nothing but water softeners and no cleaning agents. fluff love and CD science can help you out!!
Kristin W.
Navarre, FL
Is this good for use on cloth diapers?