BY ROCKIN GREEN

Free of phosphates, dyes, enzymes, whiteners and brighteners, Rockin' Green Detergent is natural and safe for your family's clothing and perfect for baby's cloth diapers! Rockin’ Green is a clean rinsing formula, so many people find that they can... see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...*
Sandra M.
Sandra M.
Honestly not my favorite laundry detergent for my diapers. They would never come quite clean enough. I ended up just using Tide Original liquid.
Angel P.
Angel P.
Summerfield, NC
Rock In Green was the best laundry detergent ever when I used cloth diapers on our Irish Twins. It cleaned them gently but was still able to get them back to the original whiteness they were meant to be. I would highly recommend this brand for your little ones laundry.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Burlington, Ontario
Mega Parent Expert
I think I received this in a subscription box. I've never heard of this brand before but was excited to try it because of the name and package. Such a nice change from other laundry care products out there. I had the Motley Clean scent. There wasn't really any scent, so I guess that's the 'clean' in it. I do prefer my detergent to have scent on my clothes. However, it does really matter if it cleans. And it does. A little amount and it cleans everything nicely.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
New Oxford, PA
How does this compare to powder Tide?