BY ROCKIN BABY

This pouch is one of our favorites! An original Rockin Baby print, this all over cream, beige and black pattern pops against its reversible black backside- Made of soft, luxurious 100% cotton- With padded side protection, this pouch also has an interlocking zipper system that customizes to any body type- Tumble-dry low- Made in the USA- With every sling purchased, Rockin Baby will donate a new sling to a Haitian mother, and educate her on its importance- Mother to Mother- SKU: RKNB018 see more...

• How does it connect in the back? Does it tie or clasp?2 Answers
Amanda P.
Madawaska, ME
I really enjoy how I can always be snuggling my baby while doing groceries or even chores around the heart. I feel as though my little peanut loves it as well because he is able to stay so close to me. I believe this helps form an even closer bond of mommy and baby.
Katie b.
Long Beach, CA
These baby "pouches" are great. They allow baby to be close to you and are very convenient to use instead of pulling out and unfolding a large stroller for fast trips.
Liza P.
sunrise
I never had this but i have seen persons use it and it seems pretty safe to me
Lisa H.
Hubert, NC
How does it connect in the back? Does it tie or clasp?