Rocketbook Smart Reusable Notebook - Executive A5 - Beacon Orange, Dotted, Pi

Is it worth the price??
#Techie > What do you dislike about Rocketbook?
#Techie > What do you like about Rocketbook?
Start your review of Rocketbook Smart Reusable Notebook - Executive A5 - Beacon Orange, Dotted, Pi...!
How would you rate this product?
April M.
Lott, TX
Best product ever! I would have notes all over and now I have one notebook and I am able to maintain confidential information easier and storing is a breeze!
Maria P.
Jersey City, NJ
I love these notebooks! I have three of them: a mini one (A5) for dialy notes, and two big ones for my classes. I have the mixed Fusion one (clear pages, dots, ruled, calendar) and a Matrix one with graphs. They all are equally good quality, work perfectly with the app and Pilot Frixon pens and markers. It's easy to wipe it after each usage, takes about a minute to dry before you are ready to use it again. I've written something on each page for at least 20 times and it is still good to use. I love the graph layout that is extremely helpful for my statistics and STEM classes. Definitely recommend!
Sunshine R.
Wow! I LOVE this rocketbook. It's a smart notebook which means you can scan your handwritten notes to your cloud and save them there so you can reuse your notebook!!! If you don't want to pay $30 for a rocketbook they have free pages you can download from their website. It's so convenient.
Tanna W.
West Point, UT
This is the best! You can make and save notes without wasting paper! #love it #obsessedRocketbook Smart Reusable Notebook - Executive A5 - Beacon Orange, Dotted, Pi...
Jennifer MF S.
Rocketbook Smart Reusable Notebook - Executive A5 - Beacon Orange, Dotted, Pi... uploaded by Jennifer MF S.
Call me a fan girl. Go on, do it. I am absolutely in like with smart notebooks and there are two brands I go to.  Rocketbook has, by far, the superior app.  The OCR (text recognition) and beaming options make the app highlyy useful. Overall I don't use the app much for personal scans; I use my phone's camera. However, for buisness I use the heck out of the app. I meet with clients to select interior design for their houses and I sacrificed one of my RB pages to make a template for the selections. Once we wrap up the meeting I scan the page and send it to them and beam it to my OneDrive folder which syncs with my Synology Cloud. When I get home I can review and transfer the options (and translate my shorthand for our vendors) to a more formal sheet. I would give RB 5 stars, but I found another brand that has a better writing surface. That brand's app needs serious work, though. As a result I use RB for business and the other brand for personal.  I really can't encourage folks enough to give this a try. The ink does take a few seconds to dry, but the only trouble that's given me has been when my hand drags across the ink. Special ink is needed and the pens are easily found (Pilot Frixion) in many colors, shapes, and even mediums. Being able to erase with water and a microfiber cloth is beyond cool. The only paper I use any more is scrap paper that I save from mail I receive. I have a stack of 50 pieces of paper I folded and haven't touched but once or twice since receiving my RB, though. Now I'm not sure what to do with all that paper where I used to constantly run out. Still not sold? RB has printable pages you can try out with their app! Their cusomer service has been excellent any time I've needed to contact them. I received a defective pen with my order and they shipped a new one to me immedately. They want you to love their product and they'll help in any way they can to troubleshoot issues. They also keep the app up-to-date and push out new features here and there. Pictured is the first thing I wrote; a list of questions for CS! The pages I addressed in the review - they were too slick for me initially, but I've adapted. The other two pictures are a scan (the one with a white background) and a picture of the page with different colored pens. You may see these on other sites as I've written reviews elsewhere because I want to get the word out about how these notebooks. Less paper, less waste!
Victoria L.
Burlington, ON
This replaces the need for notebooks. It will scan your handwriting and send you a text of it (write neatly) so you can cut and paste it without having to type AND it can search what you’ve written so that you don’t have to read every word to search for stuff. Game Changer!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...