Rockano 200ml Cool Mist Ultrasonic Humidifier by Quooz with Aromatherapy Essential Oil Diffuser Has High and Regular Mist Settings Auto Shut-Off and Adjustable Light Options []

BY QUOOZ

Anna T.
I just got my Rockano and I'm in love! I was looking for a humidifier + diffuser combo, and this is it! It's so chic and stylish and I've shown a lot of friends this product and they all think it's so cool! I have it in peach because I wanted it to look like a salt crystal. It's not too loud at all, and the mist function probably lasts anywhere between 5-6 hours without refill.
Have mine in the toffee colour. It's more of a purple and I adore it! Lasts all night on the low setting, and keeps my bedroom smelling like lavender all the time! Ace product! Can't say enough good things about it! Not to mention it's gorgeous!