BY ROCKAHOLIC

Rockaholic;Unisex;Tigi;Dirty Secret Dry Shampoo 6.3 Oz; see more...

Julie S.
Shelby Twp, MI
I love this dry shampoo. It smells good and texturizes my hair. It does a great job soaking up excess oil if my hair is down, not so much if I tie it up in a pony tail. My only complaint is that it leaves a residue on things on my sink after use.
đź’‹Cara S.
This is a great dry shampoo! It helps soak up any oils that are starting to give you that dirty hair look & NOT in a good way! It also gives your hair a bit of a lift where you need it, versus being weighed down. My only complaint, is that it can leave some of those telltale white spots, however that is an easy enough fix, by just running a brush through your hair until gone! Even though I subtracted one star because of the reason just mentioned, I still highly recommend this product because it is still one of the better dry shampoos out there! Try it for yourself, it gets the job done!
Sandra B.
Renton, WA
Really really enjoy this product. Little more expensive but certainly worth the buy. Leaves my hair fresh all day