Rock Your Hair Spray it Hard Big Volume Hairspray uploaded by Maryjane S.

BY ROCK YOUR HAIR

This big volume hair spray from Michael O'Rourke is designed to provide firm, flexible hold. This hair spray brings instant shine and is humidity-resistant and long-lasting. Brand: Michael O'Rourke Size: 10-ounces Hair types: All hair types Directions: Shake can well and spray into styled hair for lift and hold Due to the personal nature of this product we do not accept returns. see more...

Torie L.
Acworth, GA
Smells amazing ! The hold is out of this world ! Could not ask for a better spray than this. It is packaged in the most cutest spray bottle ever. We are all queens in our own world now let’s rock it queen style ! 👑
Kala F.
Hot Springs, AR
This is my favorite brand of hairspray. There are so many great things about this hairspray, but there are a few negative.
I love how strong the hold is; it lasts all day long without reapplying. It covers a good area of hair with its continuous spray top, too. I just love the firm hold it does and really makes where you spray it have good staying power.
The only thing I don't like about this particular type of hairspray is the fact that after you use it, you have to wash the spray nozzle in warm water and take something tiny to prick the hole back open. Once you spray, the top seals shut making it impossible to use an hour later without cleaning the nozzle. And I guess that comes from the hairspray being such a good strong hold, it even seals itself shut. Haha.

Overall, this is my favorite long, staying- power hairspray because it seems like I've tried them all!
Victoria O.
Waukesha, WI
I got this product as a gift and hated it. I sprayed it and it was white..yes I did shake it before..made my hair really knotty..and nasty. I would not recommend this product to anyone !!
Maryjane S.
I love how big and puffy this makes my hair but it smells like the Halloween hair sprays lol kinda strong but when u get past the smell it does the job
Sabrina M.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
This is a great hairspray for cheer hair, it's amazing for keeping your pony tail big and in place. All 3 of my daughters use it for competition hair.
Ashly B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This hair spray wasn't horrible. The smell was a bit strong and I've honestly just purchased better hair spray for less.
Anita W.
Winnipeg , MB
I’ve been really disappointed with this product line. I must admit, that the packaging is beautiful, but I don’t get the volume or the hold. My hair falls flat. Not a great value for the cost in my opinion.
Amanda L.
st John, NL
Not a fan of the smell and it leaves my hair hard and crunchy.😠 would not recommend it!

back