Rock Your Hair Spray It Clean Dry Shampoo

by Rock Your Hair

No time to shampoo No problem-when you have this dry shampoo around. It absorbs excess oil and boosts volume. The invisible powder adds moisture without added weight. prolongs the life of your color and blow out can be used daily for normal to dry hair and combination hair textures for all shades of color Made in America. How to use: Hold can 6-8" from hair. Lift sections of hair, spray roots and throughout hair where you need to refresh and revitalize your locks. JCPenney limits the sale of all salon products and salon special purchases to four of any one item, up to a maximum of six items, per customer, per month.

i ended up getting this on my hand and it made my hand have a little bump is that normal? what should i do about it? please someone answer quick
Are all dry shampoos the same?
Does this dry shampoo leave any residue or make hair oily?
Start your review of Rock Your Hair Spray It Clean Dry Shampoo!
Indianapolis, IN
Rock Your Hair Spray It Clean Dry Shampoo uploaded by Payton L.
The scent is not overbearing. My hair looked really greasy yesterday so I was on the hunt for a good dry shampoo. I found this at TJ maxx for less than $8. It retails for about $14 anywhere else typically so I am glad to have found this price! It worked extremely well, I put it on before bed just to try it and woke up with cleaner hair than I woke up with the day before! I also love the jewels on the packaging. It doesn't feel cheap!
Light Blonde / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Color Protection / Dry, Normal, Wavy
Tarentum , PA
Rock Your Hair Spray It Clean Dry Shampoo uploaded by Lizzy B.
I bought this when I got hip surgery since I wasn't going to be able to shower for about four days after and how much of a struggle it was going to be. I love it. It soaks up all those extra oils while simultaneously getting you a little Texter. The only reason I took a star off is because it does leave a white case in my hair. It does mostly go away if you fluff your hair a bit with you hands.
Brunette / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Curls / Dry, Curly, Thick
Reseda, CA
My absolute favorite dry shampoo I’ve ever used. It doesnt leave your hair smelling weird like a lot of the others. Has a super fresh scent. Ive seen a few complaints about it leaving your hair a little white but if you just rub your scalp a little bit boom problem solved.
Auburn / Brittleness, Color Protection, Curls / Dry, Normal, Wavy
Yonkers, NY
I actually got this for free at Gen Beauty Brooklyn, NY 2016 and decided to use it after washing and drying my hair. Now i'm in love!!!! My hair is usually flat and get greasy between 1-3 days after washing it. NOW i can go 4- 5 days without washing and still style my hair without the grease. This product is literally my go to for hair products.. btw i'm blonde and doesn't damaged my hair.
Blonde / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Color Protection / Oily, Straight, Thin
birmingham
I've never been much of a dry shampoo kinda girl but this bottle caught my eye with the little diamontes on.this is the only dry shampoo that I have used that actually does make my hair look cleaner.i think I paid about 8 dollars for it but I love it
Platinum / Color Protection, Oily Scalp / Oily, Straight, Fine
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
If you have a cheerleader on your life you need This! Paired with the teasing powder and hairspray and you've got yourself the tools you need for big hair! In addition to cheer hair, I use this for a freshen up between shampoos. It smells lovely.
Brunette / Anti-Aging, Curls, Damage / Dry, Wavy
I'm not a huge fan of this dry shampoo. One, I think it stinks. Two, it makes my hair look clean & then within an hour or two the oils peak back through. Doesnt work well with my hair.
Dark Brown / Brittleness, Color Protection, Damage / Dry, Wavy, Fine
Cherry Hill, NJ
smells very good and doesn't leave white lines but honestly it's nothing too special. it works for a while but my hair is greasy it doesn't really get rid of it too well
Dark Blonde / Dandruff, Volume / Straight, Fine
Gloucester Cy, NJ
I have no clue where I'd be without this dry shampoo, absolutely my lifesaver. I've tried countless other brands but none compare. One day I used a couple sprits of it and my hair still looked decent the next day
Dark Brown / Volume / Wavy, Thin
New Tripoli, PA
New favorite dry shampoo. It leaves my greasy hair effortlessly soft and silk. It looks amazing and after use I can go another 2 days without washing. It leaves no white flakes and I would totally recommend it
Brunette / Damage / Dry, Wavy
Ask a question to the Influenster community...