BY ROCK YOUR HAIR #85 in Dry Shampoo

No time to shampoo No problem-when you have this dry shampoo around. It absorbs excess oil and boosts volume. The invisible powder adds moisture without added weight. prolongs the life of your color and blow out can be used daily for normal to dry hair and combination hair textures for all shades of color Made in America. How to use: Hold can 6-8" from hair. Lift sections of hair, spray roots and throughout hair where you need to refresh and revitalize your locks. JCPenney limits the sale of all salon products and salon special purchases to four of any one item, up to a maximum of six items, per customer, per month. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Greenleigh M.
New favorite dry shampoo. It leaves my greasy hair effortlessly soft and silk. It looks amazing and after use I can go another 2 days without washing. It leaves no white flakes and I would totally recommend it
Hails M.
Englewood , Fl
Bought this as my first dry shampoo and just wasn’t not impressed with it. It just leaves your hair completely white and looks like you threw baby powder in it ! There are so many other great brands out there
Payton L.
Indianapolis, IN
The scent is not overbearing. My hair looked really greasy yesterday so I was on the hunt for a good dry shampoo. I found this at TJ maxx for less than $8. It retails for about $14 anywhere else typically so I am glad to have found this price! It worked extremely well, I put it on before bed just to try it and woke up with cleaner hair than I woke up with the day before! I also love the jewels on the packaging. It doesn't feel cheap!
Lizzy B.
Tarentum, PA
I bought this when I got hip surgery since I wasn't going to be able to shower for about four days after and how much of a struggle it was going to be. I love it. It soaks up all those extra oils while simultaneously getting you a little Texter. The only reason I took a star off is because it does leave a white case in my hair. It does mostly go away if you fluff your hair a bit with you hands.
Grace G.
Oak Creek, CO
The smell of this is nothing special, but it's not bad or overpowering. It does a fantastic job absorbing oils and scalp funk, and I was able to go 6 days without washing my hair!! I feel certain dry shampoos leave your hair feel dirtier and just create the feeling of more buildup, this one does not. Love that it's a giant can and has a lil Sparkle too :)
Joyce A.
Yonkers, NY
I actually got this for free at Gen Beauty Brooklyn, NY 2016 and decided to use it after washing and drying my hair. Now i'm in love!!!! My hair is usually flat and get greasy between 1-3 days after washing it. NOW i can go 4- 5 days without washing and still style my hair without the grease. This product is literally my go to for hair products.. btw i'm blonde and doesn't damaged my hair.
Claire V.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
I've never been much of a dry shampoo kinda girl but this bottle caught my eye with the little diamontes on.this is the only dry shampoo that I have used that actually does make my hair look cleaner.i think I paid about 8 dollars for it but I love it
Sabrina M.
Lake Havasu City, AZ
If you have a cheerleader on your life you need This! Paired with the teasing powder and hairspray and you've got yourself the tools you need for big hair! In addition to cheer hair, I use this for a freshen up between shampoos. It smells lovely.
katherine a.
I'm not a huge fan of this dry shampoo. One, I think it stinks. Two, it makes my hair look clean & then within an hour or two the oils peak back through. Doesnt work well with my hair.
Zoie h.
Cherry Hill, NJ
smells very good and doesn't leave white lines but honestly it's nothing too special. it works for a while but my hair is greasy it doesn't really get rid of it too well
Kimberly P.
Goose Creek, SC
Does it leave a white film?
Kathryn C.
Is this a good dry shampoo?
Thi N.
Lynnwood, WA
Where can I buy this?
andrea r.
Lake Forest, CA
Where is this sold? i have dark brown hair and am looking for a dry shampoo that doesn't look like white flakes on my hair
Katelyn H.
I've never heard of this brand before, how good are their products?