Rock Your Hair Michael O'Rourke  Miracle Leave-In Conditioner Weightless Detangler uploaded by kelsey c.Rock Your Hair Michael O'Rourke  Miracle Leave-In Conditioner Weightless Detangler uploaded by McKayla P.Rock Your Hair Michael O'Rourke  Miracle Leave-In Conditioner Weightless Detangler uploaded by Meghan L.

Rock Your Hair Michael O'Rourke Miracle Leave-In Conditioner Weightless Detangler

BY ROCK YOUR HAIR

Michael O'Rourke Rock Your Hair Miracle Leave-In Conditioner Weightless Detangler: Shinier, stronger, healthier hair Protects heat-styled, color-treated and chemically processed hair Rock your best hair yet Paraben, sulfate and formaldehyde free see more...

• Does anyone love this as much as me? Rock Your Hair Micha...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
autumn m.
This product is shown me saying I absolutely love it. I do sell it. It is a bit pricey but it does last you a long time. It isn’t leaving your hair looking greasy after you’re using it. I am very satisfied with this product.
Veronica N.
Lately my hair has been dry and really knotty. No matter how much conditioner or how much I brushed my hair, I kept finding more knots in my hair. I didn't wanna spend a fortune on some detangler/conditioner so I gave this a try. It was only $7. Since i starting using it my hair feels normal again and smooth without knots or snarles and it is moisturized! Love this and it really works great. I recommend
Stacey M.
Lewisburg, KY
Absolutely love this product! My daughter has naturally curly hair and I've struggled to find something that makes her curls bounce without the build up. This product works wonders for her curls and I love it cause I can just give her dry hair a few sprays, a little scrunch and she has beautiful spiral curls all day!
Lorie S.
louisville, KY
Love love love this product. Happened upon it by chance and love how it makes my hair feel sooooooo much better than it did before. Love it so much it is the only thing my mom and sisters use too!
Tawny J.
Bothell, WA
I have super think blonde hair! I always need more then conditioner love this makes my hair look shiny not oily and smells great !! Bought on Amazon for about 13$ worth it!!
Sarah R.
San Francisco , CA
I thin this product might work ok for someone who has relatively healthy hair, but I have fine, color-treated hair, and I found that this worked pretty poorly. I found that if I used a normal, moderate amount, my hair was still difficult to comb through and didn't feel very conditioned....but if I added extra product, all it did was weigh it down and make it feel dirty. Would not repurchase. There are many others out there that are much better.
Savannah k.
Madly in love with this product!! Got it with my pro discount at Sally beauty for ten bucks after tax. Found it on the website for 6 bucks before shipping for pros. Used it once and was hooked! Been using it ever since it smells amazing and my hair stays deranged even after I towel dry and sleep with it damp.
Love love love it.
McKayla P.
Saginaw, TX
I bought this taking it was going to help with all my split ends and all the crazy fly away hairs. After the first couple uses, it seemed to not work anymore which is upsetting because I love this product.
Aurielle J.
Yorkville, IL
This stuff is AMAZING! It smells sooo good and its at Sally's for cheap, it definitely is the best detangler and also a leave in conditioner I have very long black hair and its just fantastic!
Monica O.
Mchenry , Il
I only got this to try it out since they were doing a trade show and they were on sale I feel like it did nothin to my hair. I've used like half the stuff only because it smells good.
Madison W.