Rock The Vote  Mission
Rock The Vote Mission
By Rock The Vote
Courtney S.
Abingdon, MD

I feel like Rock the Vote exists to encourage young adults to vote. What age range do you think this is for? I was thinking 18-25

Lauren K.
Lauren K.
3 years, 9 months ago
They have adverts/ T shirts in magazines like seventeen which oddly enough, cater to even younger. Personally, at 18, I feel no compulsion to vote as a direct correspondence to this. I vote, because I care. So I would actually argue 13+ with a cutoff of 20-21 or so.