Rock The Vote Mission

BY ROCK THE VOTE #97 in TV

• Does Rock the Vote wake you up and make you care...Be the first to answer!
  • How do I vote for the badge ?this is really confusing .Matter of fa...1 Answers
  • If you chose not to vote last election, why did you abstain?1 Answers
Rock The Vote  Mission
Rock The Vote Mission
  • "Voting is so important and the celebrities involved in rock the vote really are making such a huge difference in young peoples." in 60 reviews
  • "I also believe that young adults complain, which is fine; however, not voting on making a change shouldn't allow to complain." in 10 reviews
  • "It educates young voters on the issues and helps the, become involved in the voting process, not just voting but also campaigning for candidates as well as issues....." in 9 reviews
  • "With so many issues directly affecting the younger generation, it is important for them to be informed and encouraged to make their voice count" in 9 reviews
  • "It is important to get young people to vote because it is our future & we have a right to have a say in." in 8 reviews
Melissa T.
Melissa T.
Atmore, AL
Pop Culture Expert
We MUST start getting the next generation to take their right to vote seriously. That said, they also need to know why they are voting, how their vote counts and what they are voting for. This does a pretty ok job with that. I may have done a few things differently, but for the most part, its a great reference.
Allison C.
Allison C.
Solon, OH
Voting is SO important. Especially this election cycle. The Rock the vote mission is a great way to use celebrities to help encourage young people to vote! Generally politicians don't campaign as much to ages18-24 because they think we don't vote. This is a great way to change that!
Krystyl M.
Krystyl M.
West Orange, NJ
This is an awesome idea and I hope it continues. Sometimes the younger crowd doesn't fully understand the importance of voting. It can be looked at as ineffective or uncool. Any program expressing to youth that they have a voice and should use it, is awesome to me. #Rock the Vote!
Cassie R.
Cassie R.
Medford, OR
Love this organization! I love the fact they promote a citizen's duty to vote. I register to vote through them and sometimes win prizes through their promotions! They show the importance and impact one voice can make!!
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Pop Culture Expert
Please continue to spread the word and encourage others to get out and vote. This election is scary to many and neither option is great but we need to be cautious. Please vote!
Monica P.
Monica P.
Valrico, FL
Pop Culture Expert
Great way to inform people of their right to vote. I think it brings great awareness especially to the young generation.
Lindsay D.
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Pop Culture Expert
Great way to get the younger population to get out and vote! I remember back in the day watching on mtv
April D.
April D.
Decatur , AL
Pop Culture Expert
Love rock the vote. Just wished they would have pushed a little harder in this last election to get people out. Such a low turn out:(
Allie J.
Allie J.
Keller, TX
Voting has taken this world to a new level. My most favorite actor would be Jennifer Aniston because she is an amazing actor in the movie "just go with it".
She's also in my favorite tv series "Friends". I would recommend watching either with her in it!
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Fletcher, OK
I believe this is a mission the country needs tk revisit again with the upcoming election and is great for our economic well being
Angelique D.
Angelique D.
Oakland Park, FL
Have you registered, or plan on registering yet?
Heather C.
Heather C.
Alpharetta, GA
What issues are most important to you?
Casey E.
Casey E.
Inez, KY
Do you think your vote had an impact on the election?
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Philadelphia, PA
Have you been to any Rock the Vote events?
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Abingdon, MD
I feel like Rock the Vote exists to encourage young adults to vote. What age range do you think this is for? I was thinking 18-25