Rock the Locks Not So Knotty Conditioning Detangler - 8.5oz, Fruity Fresh uploaded by Megan S.

BY ROCK THE LOCKS

1.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Find Shampoos, Conditioners, and Hair Treatments at Target.com! Rock THE Locks Conditioning Detangler 8.5 oz. Tames the toughest tangles while conditioning and adding body and moisture. Take your hair from knotty to not so knotty and enjoy natural, beautiful shine. Pineapple Banana Scent Infused with Essential Oils and Super Fruit Complex Conditions and detangles! Adds Body, Moisture, and Shine Natural Professional Quality No Parabens or Phthalates Made in USA No Alcohol Cruelty-Free Directions: Use on wet or dry hair as detangler and leave-in conditioner. Spray hair, especially the ends and dry areas of hair and scalp. Do not rinse. Comb or brush through hair, and style as usual. For best results, use with Rock THE Locks shampoo + conditioner. Size: 7 ounces. Color: Fruity Fresh. Gender: Unisex. see more...

Review (1)
Megan S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I bought this when it was on sale, I wanted to see if this detangler would be a good fit for my daughter... This is one of the worst detanglers I have ever used. Yes, it smells good which is why I bought it but it leaves my daughter's hair so oily and gross-I have I wash it every night after using it. I wish I would have never bought it. Do yourself a favor and don't buy .