BY GENERIC

Lexus G.
Sioux Falls, SD
Great light beer and not expensive. The taste is great and since it's light it doesn't feel like your bloated and full after drinking. It's also easy to pair with tomato juice or olives. Drink responsibility
Sally S.
Davenport, FL
Love this beer!! It has a refreshing taste and it's not heavy on the stomach. Great price!! Good for outside bbq's or just hanging with friends
Jessica H.
Great beer which is easy to drink and lowerIn calories than regular rolling rock. I love beer and also love to try to be a little healthier if possible.
Gabi B.
I personally do not like the light taste. Normal rolling rock beer is great but the light beer is not my thing
Lindsey E.
Not a beer drinker anymore but when I was I loved this beer in comparison to most beers in it's price range.
Jessica C.
Alexander, NC
I'm sure that my husband would try this. He is the beer drinker. I am more of a whine-o
Christina M.
DUNDEE, FL
This is one of the first beer brands that I tried. It is a good beer for the price. It will also save you some calories.
Kristin C.
This beer is awesome!! I love the flavor because it isn't too stong. I also like how it comes in a pack of twelve. :) I highly recommend this beer!! :)
Kristina B.
I love Rolling Rock LightLight! It has a good quality beer taste without the heaviness. I like to keep it in my beer rotation.
Brian E.
Breezewood, PA
Not a fan, I have been drinking Rolling Rock for about 30 to 35 years, and Rock light does not compare. It has a rather bland taste, and not very satisfying.