BY NONE

1 Year, 12 issues - Rock & Gem Magazine provides instruction for the amateur lapidary and mineral hobbyist. Step-by-step photos show and tell how to create jewelry. Rockhound field trips point out the best areas for collecting. Rock & Gem Magazine also includes buyers' guides listing products and services. see more...

Randi B.
Randi B.
Mary esther, Fl
I bought this for my mom. She is a huge gem and rock collector. This has given her information she didn't know on some of the stones she has.
Lisa H.
Lisa H.
Port Hueneme, CA
I look at this occasionally because we are into rock tumbling, sea glass hunting, and finding other hidden "gems".....pun intended LOL
Dany M.
Dany M.
Chandler, AZ
I'm obsessed with this magazine. Lots of great photos and very informative. Go out and buy a copy and see for yourself
Jada R.
Jada R.
Chester, VA
This product is good it really help people who have anything trouble about nature i really highly recommend to anyone
Joanie W.
Joanie W.
Woodleaf, NC
This is a great magazine for anyone looking to explore nature and collect not only interesting rocks but semi precious, and precious gems! I have discovered sapphire, emeralds, and well tons of quartz crystals right in my own backyard! Of course untrained eyes can't easily tell which rock is which unless you have a little help! That's were this mag comes in handy! It shows what you have possibly found, how to clean it up, how to make your own jewelry with it, and even what it just might be worth! Did you know the largest cut emerald in the world was found on a farm in North Carolina? So glad I found this gem of a magazine!
Liz C.
Liz C.
Butte, MT
Bookworm Expert
I live in the Treasure State (Montana) which is known for its wide array of gems and minerals. I love this magazine and rock hounding!
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
Santa Ana, CA
Perfect gift for people who like exploring natures and its beautiful gens and rocks.
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
Saw this in a waiting room and its something different and interesting to read about
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
My son is obsessed with rocks and gems. This has been a great tool in expanding his mind. We are getting ready to go diamond hunting and he it telling us all about diamonds at the age of 10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
memphis, TN
My little brother is into rocks and gems so I got him a four year issue he has always told me cool things that I haven't known before. He has learned so much
Wendy B.
Wendy B.
Terre Haute, IN
Would this be a good magazine for an eight year old ?
Elise B.
Elise B.
Charlotte, MI
This looks like an awesome magazine! Anyone read it?
Tessarae T.
Tessarae T.
How is this magazine? How many people like it ?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Fair Grove, MO
How did you like this magazine? What kind of info was in it?
Lindsay B.
Lindsay B.
What info can I get from this?