BY ROCK DOCTOR

Gentle enough for everyday use to remove spills and messes. Non-acidic non-abrasive formula. Fresh clean scent. see more...

Teresa N.
Silver Spgs, FL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 4
I have cleaned peoples houses for years, no I am not an expert on cleaners but I have used this Granite cleaner as well as many other brands.  Honestly I can't tell the difference between this and a damp cloth and I hate the smell. It doesn't streak like a damp cloth but I don't notice any more shine from it and a few clients have stopped buying this after seeing what I can do with other cheaper cleaners,
Amelia S.
Columbia , SC
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Top of the line, the ONLY thing i use to clean my granite. I usually wipe them down with clorox wipes and then use this to give it the shine. Once I ran out and used windex and i could still tell a difference.
Samantha M.
College Sta, TX
This is the ONLY granite cleaner I will use. It keeps my countertops not only looking clean but FEELING clean. And because it foams I can convince my kids to help clean the kitchen occasionally.