BY ROCCATELLA

Pistachio This calfskin leather handbag features both handles and a chain and leather strap.  A front exterior pocket is covered by a flap accented with two buckle details and a turn lock. The Sylvan also features: Golden hardware. Zippered main compartment closure. Handles: 6" drop. Strap: 15" drop. 9"H x 14"L x 6"D Sylvan, Pistachio.

Roccatella Sylvan
  • "Love the style, the perfect size for taking everything I need..u know us girls!" in 1 review
  • "A bit expensive for someone on a tight budget but worth the splurge!" in 1 review
Anja W.
This is definitely more on the pricey side, but it is absolutely worth the money. It is so chic and classy and the color is great to compliment almost every outfit, but still unique enough so that it does not get boring. It is well made, so I would recommend.
Lourdes J.
Medley, FL

The green color is what is going to be in fashion this year and this bag is special and very beautiful. The color is vibrant and pretty eye-catching so it's great for a pretty fun outfit
Lisa T.
Albuquerque, NM
Green is my favorite color so naturally I love this bag! It is just beautiful and I love that the hardware on it is simple so it doesn't take away from the color. A bit expensive for someone on a tight budget but worth the splurge!
Latisha R.
Merrillville, IN
I love the color, style, and quality. This is a very cute purse.i haven't bought one but I'd really like one.Is it worth buying?
Miranda G.
Kansas City, MO
I love this purse! I love the color also. I likes like it is good sized also.....................
resha p.
Corona, CA
My friend bought this bag, but the quality of the skin and trim was really disgusting!!! Leather looks like synthetic
kim r.
Jacksonville, Fl
Oh that color is awesome! I love this purse! Would love this as a gift (hint hint hubby :) )
chanell k.
Moscow, ID
I love this purse! I love the color also. I likes like it is good sized also
VE-1116871 T.
K M.
I liked the product just not the color
Tim H.
Oswego, IL
Why is this purse ranked so highly? I just don't understand because it is really ugly and looks like something that would come out of my bungus. It should be flushed.
Samantha J.
Gregory , MI
Pop Culture Expert
Is this a bag that could go with multiple looks?
zana r.
Salvador , Bahia
Eu achei linda. Qual a marca???
Génesis Q.
I LOVE YOUR COLOR, what beauty of the bag, what about the quality? I want to have it