BY PATRÓN

• What makes Roca different from the other Patron "flavors"1 Answers
Yashika L.
Oh my God where do I begin. This drink is so smooth. The Anejo you can actually savor the flavor. I’m quite familiar with this brand of tequila but when I came across the Boca Petrone at my local Spirit store I was fascinated. I mix it with just a bit of simply lemonade and it is quite wonderful. It too comes in a box but it comes in a cut out box allowing you to preview the bottle. I definitely recommend
Tarah H.
Englewood, FL
This is another great tequila it’s definitely pricey or than quite a few others but the quality makes up for it it’s definitely worth it it goes down incredibly smooth this is one of the tequilas you use for shots and not so much for making a mixed drink because you want to taste that quality always goes well with a hint of lime and salt
•Nikole• M.
Excellent taste, goes down smooth, mixes well with juices or great as a shot. I have bought this twice now and would reccomend to a friend or family. It is a little pricey but it’s worth the money especially if you’re having a party in the summer with frozen drinks.
Adriana V.
Patron Anejo tequila is an incredible (and rare) treat for me. It's an extremely tasty tequila. It's so good, I refuse to make margaritas or other mixed drinks with it. Just drink it on the rocks and enjoy! It is pretty expensive, so I do not buy it often.
Phia M.
Memphis, TN
This is the MOST AMAZING Tequila I have ever had!!!! I love this 20 times more than I do Jose Cuervo!! This Tequila is SO smooth! The taste is SO GOOD that you can drink on this like it is water!! Definitely not bitter! I purchased the 750ml which was about 10 more dollars than the 750ml Jose Cuervo that I generally like to drink but the price is totally worth it given how good this liquor is. It is of such good quality! The smell is very pleasing. It smells as good as it taste and is not strong and overpowering. I can’t wait to try this over some of my favorite dishes!! I would definitely recommend this alcohol!
Cindelyz M.
Orlando
Very smooth and a gives you one hell of a buzz. As a student in beauty school, I attended the Paul Mitchell white party after Premier Orlando. The owner of John Paul Mitchell Systems is also an owner of Patron, eho sponsored the event. Needless to say, I spent as much on their tequila as I did on goodies from the show. Def recommend.
Jessica L.
Joint Base MDL
This is another good Tequila produced by Patron with a unique flavor as it's aged for about 14 months giving it a complex taste. While it isn't the most expensive Tequila, I do feel unless you like the particular notes this bottle gives you the price is more than I would personally pay for it. Not my cup of tea but it may be someone else, this particular bottle I feel is very dependant on what you like to taste in your Tequila.  Roca Patrón Añejo Tequila
Tori S.
Redondo Beach
This is a great product. The flavor is very smooth, and does not need to be consumed with a mixer. The price is high, but it reflects the quality of the product. Surpassed my expectations. Flavor is great and there is no hangover
Jaeda N.
New Orleans
It’s kind of strong when you drink it. The last time I drank it I threw up every where my friends had to call a uber and then pick up all the throw up I did. I just drank this sometimes if someone gave it at a party.
Christina P.
Roca patron anejo tequila is a great tequila. The price is great and it is a high quality tequila . I would recommend this tequila to anyone looking to try a new tequila. It is good on the rocks or in a mix drink.
Jonellen M.
West Chester, OH
What makes Roca different from the other Patron "flavors"